CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If my team is being smacked I expect trashtalk, If we are dominating I'm gonna trashtalk. It's all in good fun! I welcome the "Get rekt" messages

• Upvote (+1) 2

Trash talk is a part of playing a competitive game. Just move along lol we all know to take wins with a grain of salt due to no party restrictions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why's Ninja's !team command now 'There is no team as of yet', yesterday it read Ninja, Vic X, Ogre2 and Commonly right? Did I miss something? This will teach me to go outside, never again.

Its possible the old command was set up by a mod and wasn't really accurate (set in stone). IIRC, while streaming yesterday with just Ogre2 (and maybe FiS) Ninja made the comment that they were still looking for teammates, or at least a teammate, I don't remember exactly. 

Why's Ninja's !team command now 'There is no team as of yet', yesterday it read Ninja, Vic X, Ogre2 and Commonly right? Did I miss something? This will teach me to go outside, never again.

Odds are one of his mods edited it to "Ninja, Vic X, Ogre 2 and Commonly" without his permission. Since it isn't official he probably just changed it to "There is no team as of yet."

• Upvote (+1) 1

$250,000 is life changing if you properly invest / make business decisions with it that turns it into well over 250,000.

You see the mistake ranging from NBA - NFL players who get a signing bonus or their first big paycheck and have no plan.

They waste it on nonsense because they aren't used to having that amount of on hand capital, so they blow it.

If you don't have a plan for it, sit on it for a few months. Figure out how you can quadruple it.

Or blow it on cars and garbage. Not my money.

These kids are so young ... like Frosty, seriously, he should just take most of the money and invest it, try to forget it's even there, and he'll literally have almost $1m by the time he's 40 (compound interest on $150,000 with 8% return for a standard index fund ... magic).  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every time someone recognizes me from these forums I usually just get a message on xbl from them saying "Team Beyond, GG!" or "Love your stats on TB!" or something of the sort.

Sorry you're getting this kind of attention. It's undeserved. If I ever match you, I'll be sure to send a "Love your analysis! GG!"

lol ya i always get "pajama from TB?" then "o cool ill add you we should play", but i also do well in my games.  that could be audley's problem  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's twice in two days people have felt the need to post IN THE PRO TEAMS, SEEDS, AND DISCUSSION THREAD about how they encountered me searching solo while they were playing with a full party.

It's obnoxious.

Being totally detached from this, it is kind of funny since you're sort of relevant in the Halo 5 world.

I see it the same way as when people take innocent jabs at GoldenBoy or Walshy. 

Plus, I'm chuckling and upvoting both sides of the debacle. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why does everyone on this forum feel the need to post about when they found me searching solo while they were running with a full party?

If you're gonna shitpost, shitpost with gifs.

When people realize your only a diamond 2

200.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Being totally detached from this, it is kind of funny since you're sort of relevant in the Halo 5 world.

I see it the same way as when people take innocent jabs at GoldenBoy or Walshy. 

Plus, I'm chuckling and upvoting both sides of the debacle. 

If you match me, and shit on me (likely), just tag me in OT of OT when you feel the need to talk shit. :p

If my team is being smacked I expect trashtalk, If we are dominating I'm gonna trashtalk. It's all in good fun! I welcome the "Get rekt" messages

Nothing is more satisfying then getting the "Reported for cheating" messages. When you channel your inner John117 so much, they cant believe your really that good  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you match me, and shit on me (likely), just tag me in OT of OT when you feel the need to talk shit. :p

And if any of you find me, I expect the bags and trashtalking, but I hope each and everyone of you is prepared for me to tilt so damn hard after that. I'll be dropping breadsticks like Cratos.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

If you match me, and shit on me (likely), just tag me in OT of OT when you feel the need to talk shit. :P

You shot my body, you cheeky cunt.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You shot my body, you cheeky cunt.

I no-scoped you with Binary when you popped up out of fuckin' nowhere.  You gave me a spook, ya did.

At least you retaliated by organizing a 4-man gangbang of my corpse next death. :(

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

or maybe it was in his vocabulary at some point and isn't any longer.

That happens with a lot of people.

I was never a a fan of the "n" word, especially as a white man, but going to high school at a predominantly colored school showed me that there are a TON of people of all races who have it in their vocab at some point.

The point is, people grow and change as they mature, which is how the whole "LBX said the n word" thing started.... people are just pointing out that Cratos could very well have learned from his earlier missteps.

They used the version with "er" at the end at your school? I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure thats the version LBX used
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome to HCS. Where announcements don't matter and contracts are imaginary.

• Upvote (+1) 4

he a bought a hyundai genesis. doesnt cost that much

Yeah thats what I meant, its a sensible car that he bought for himself, kid is super responsible with his winnings.

I no-scoped you with Binary when you popped up out of fuckin' nowhere.  You gave me a spook, ya did.

At least you retaliated by organizing a 4-man gangbang of my corpse next death. :(

Spook?

TXM2Q9x.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's twice in two days people have felt the need to post IN THE PRO TEAMS, SEEDS, AND DISCUSSION THREAD about how they encountered me searching solo while they were playing with a full party.

It's obnoxious.

Because this thread ALWAYS stays on topic.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That is usually mod edited and it even said unofficial.

Unless the team officially announces it, don't put too much weight on any team during Rostermania.

Have there been any more salty tweets from CoD pros yet?  :simms:

For real though, I can't believe 343 hasn't given us any pro league information. They could have capitalized on the finals viewership and chose not to.

Have there been any more salty tweets from CoD pros yet? :simms:

For real though, I can't believe 343 hasn't given us any pro league information. They could have capitalized on the finals viewership and chose not to.

Even if the CoD pros do, once they eventually get crowd funded tourneys, we will be the salty ones. FeelsSaltMan