CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking of, I really hope Optic gets a solid roster. Flamesword pulls so many fucking viewers. Did Allegiance break up? If so your ass needs to get naded FS. So that would be maniac, FS, Naded, and all they would need is a solid 4th.  

If it were to be flame, naded, and maniac i feel they would need to pick up a slayer who is constantly on fire or making big plays to help get those 3 hyped

They might not be good as a team now but it would be pretty nostalgic to see Pistola, Ogre 2, Victory X, and Fearitself again.

Also:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JVRT9FpLazo

It would hurt my brain to try to predict what happened in number 10, so I'm glad we have radar to make the game less unpredictable. Also, anyone who hasn't watched that video should watch Legit's overkill at #1

• Upvote (+1) 5

I wonder if that WFX squad that got 2nd in a beyond tournament and almost 3-0'd CLG will ever get together.

Asked Str8 Sick if he'd team with Ryanoob & Goofy and he said no.

Speaking of Ryan & Goofy, haven't seen them play at all since regionals :/

If it were to be flame, naded, and maniac i feel they would need to pick up a slayer who is constantly on fire or making big plays to help get those 3 hyped

I have no idea who the free agents are, but I want to be a greenwall fan simply because of how much it would help Halo. We're already on the right track though. I am just crossing my fingers they get the most disgusting line up possible. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am just crossing my fingers they get the most disgusting line up possible. 

1. CLG has that on lock right now.

2. +rep for your user title lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just a friendly reminder to get in here ( comment/vote for the changes you want to see in the Team Arena. Some of the comments/voting patterns in there right now are a little scary. It's basically golds gone wild talking about replacing power weapons with saws and praising Riptide and Torque.

There is voting now?

Just a friendly reminder to get in here https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4bvdi6/arena_map_feedback/ and comment/vote for the changes you want to see in the Team Arena. Some of the comments/voting patterns in there right now are a little scary. It's basically golds gone wild talking about replacing power weapons with saws and praising Riptide and Torque  :wutface:

Upvoting/downvoting isn't going to get your opinion seen/ignored by the Arena team. 

i feel like sometimes i'd love to see dual pov's featured 

especially during flag standoffs 

Just a friendly reminder to get in here https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/4bvdi6/arena_map_feedback/ and comment/vote for the changes you want to see in the Team Arena. Some of the comments/voting patterns in there right now are a little scary. It's basically golds gone wild talking about replacing power weapons with saws and praising Riptide and Torque   :wutface:

r/halo blows

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite just said the money is life changing. GG

$250,000 is life changing?  :wutface: 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just a friendly reminder to get in here ( comment/vote for the changes you want to see in the Team Arena. Some of the comments/voting patterns in there right now are a little scary. It's basically golds gone wild talking about replacing power weapons with saws and praising Riptide and Torque.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I had a chance to speak with Quinn, Josh, Adrian, and a few other map and gameplay designers whose names I didn't get while at HWC and they're not going to do a bunch of dumb shit just because a few forum posts are made without any reasoning behind them.

Seriously, watching the developers (Quinn, Josh, and Kiki were really getting into it especially) react to the matches throughout the weekend and speaking to them put my mind at rest for H5's future.

It may sound like a bit of a cop out, but there's no way they'll make the game worse given that they all just had a weekend long opportunity to sample the best teams in the world playing their game and can use that looking forward.

• Upvote (+1) 4

$250,000 is life changing?  :wutface: 

:kappa:

According to some people on these forums it's not that much

There is voting now?

I believe so, it is still hidden but it seemed like a lot of the posts that were against Riptide and Torque were not visible to me (until I clicked to bring them up) due to being "below the comment threshold" implying that they were heavily downvoted.

Likely teams (or teams I'd like to see):

TL: Ace, APG, Heinz, Penguin. Yes, this is wishful thinking based on Penguin's tweet.

RNG: 2gre, Commonly, Ninja, VicX. All but confirmed, unless Commonly jumps ship to another team. If he does, could see FiS stepping in - he's improved a lot since the early days of H5 when he sucked.

nV:  Mikwen, Ola, Rayne, Ryanoob - Bit of a stretch on Ryanoob here, but he does use a lot of alts and could be Ordered Block. Also, Mikwen wanted to team with him at beginning of H5. Alternatively, they pick up Naded.

Optic: FS, Maniac, Arkanum, Randa - Ark/Randa combo seems to still be on friendly terms, and both have been considered by Optic before. Also really want to see Randa say #GreenWall non-ironically :P. Also think the aggressiveness of FS, Maniac, & Randa could let Arkanum sit back where he's comfortable and dominate with Sniper like he did in H2A. Though if Assault went back to Optic instead of C9, think they'd just pick up Arkanum.

WFX: Shooter, Cratos, Lifestyle, Nemassist. No big names, but an underdog team that could outperform just like WFX did in H2A. Maybe swap Lifestyle out for Str8 sick, since both are likely. 

Allegiance: El Town, Unlegit, Spartan, Stellur. All but confirmed, though Stellur could do something crazy.

Cloud 9: Hysteria, Cloud, FiS, Assault/Randa

eLevate: Naded, Str8 Sick, Calm Mentality, Swift Kill. (The part of the list where I realized I left out these players). 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I had a chance to speak with Quinn, Josh, Adrian, and a few other map and gameplay designers whose names I didn't get while at HWC and they're not going to do a bunch of dumb shit just because a few forum posts are made without any reasoning behind them.

Seriously, watching the developers (Quinn, Josh, and Kiki were really getting into it especially) react to the matches throughout the weekend and speaking to them put my mind at rest for H5's future.

It may sound like a bit of a cop out, but there's no way they'll make the game worse given that they all just had a weekend long opportunity to sample the best teams in the world playing their game and can use that looking forward.

I am with you 100%, I know they won't implement these ridiculous things I was more thinking that this was a chance for the competitive community to send a strong message that we (the majority of us anyways) want Torque and Riptide out of the Arena playlist.

torque doesnt bother me

riptide and overgrowth are awful, they make me honeslty not want to play arena so i dont.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You're so cool

Guy puts up a 36 minute VLOG with behind-the-scenes HWC action and you automatically downvote it.

Regardless of the fuckery he's done in the past, that was a dick move, especially when it involves HWC/HCS stuff. 

he's only a hcs fan because it's relevant now

sorry but i won't support a blatant community shill who is anti-competitive halo

maybe i just have a better memory than you

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You're so cool

Guy puts up a 36 minute VLOG with behind-the-scenes HWC action and you automatically downvote it.

Regardless of the fuckery he's done in the past, that was a dick move, especially when it involves HWC/HCS stuff. 

he's only a hcs fan because it's relevant now

sorry but i won't support a blatant community shill who is anti-competitive halo

maybe i just have a better memory than you

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4