CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I thought we established Miken Rayne Ola & Penguin already?

See I thought this too but why would pistola make an alternate tag named key bread? Not impossible just seems odd for him to play on an alternate tag. If it isn't him it does peak my interest who the 4th they were running with is.

I thought we established Miken Rayne Ola & Penguin already?

I thought it wasn't penguin because of low AR usage on that alt tag? Penguin loves his AR.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I thought it wasn't penguin because of low AR usage on that alt tag? Penguin loves his AR.

Seems like all we really know is Mikwen and Rayne are running games. Where's that juicy Intel on the others they have ran with?

Lethuls on the beach according to his snapchat and still takes time to check in here. What a nice guy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey @@Commonly I was hanging out with a friend Kevin "Brake" Zimmerman during worlds. He saw you on EG and how far you had come since he played in the reach days. He was super excited and proud to see where you are now a days. Also he said hi.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lethuls on the beach according to his snapchat and still takes time to check in here. What a nice guy.

Costa Rica w/ AGL Brad, as expected.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's interesting that the RNG duos are what they are, when i thought Vic and Spartan were the two best.

got some :intel: too: Korean Barbecue Lays are amazing  :simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey @@Commonly I was hanging out with a friend Kevin "Brake" Zimmerman during worlds. He saw you on EG and how far you had come since he played in the reach days. He was super excited and proud to see where you are now a days. Also he said hi.

tell him thanks for being my practice noob in 1v1s 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tell him thanks for being my practice noob in 1v1s

Could please double-confirm that you are no longer with Ninja, Victory X and 2gre? <3

Also if so, who has taken your place? FiS maybe?

You'll get some fresh green rep in return.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not sure how I feel about FiS over Commonly. If that's even happening. FiS and VicX Duo is proven though, and they've teamed with 2gre and had success. Ninja has had mild success with them as well. Never placing worse than 5th

This is my first post so please be gentle with me, lol.

Lifestyle just said in his stream that he has a "good" team and is just waiting to be able to announce it. #intel

• Upvote (+1) 9

suspector is so good

still pissed we barely saw his destruction at worlds. he was all over the kill feed but we were watching ppl crouching in a corner instead

anyone who says allegiance didnt deserve 2nd because of the tournament format dont know how amazing he and his team were really playing. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah, but that nV squad was garbage. That's not really saying much. This team is a step in the right direction (splitting with Pistola) but it's not optimal.

What's wrong with Pistola? I think he still has a lot in the tank

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Lethul never moves to CLG I don't think they make it to top 2 in World's. I would argue that ALG, EG (with Lethul), Liquid, and Denial and maybe even RNG could take a series agains them.

Not sure how I feel about FiS over Commonly. If that's even happening. FiS and VicX Duo is proven though, and they've teamed with 2gre and had success. Ninja has had mild success with them as well. Never placing worse than 5th

FiS was just available to play, just like when they played with Randa the other night.

They were playing with commonly earlier and he got off for the night, but told them if they found teams that wanted to scrim to text him and he'd get back on.

FiS was just available to play, just like when they played with Randa the other night.

They were playing with commonly earlier and he got off for the night, but told them if they found teams that wanted to scrim to text him and he'd get back on.

Yep. I like the team better with Commonly but they have all said nothing is set in stone so I'm sure they have considered other players, FiS included.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If they opt for FiS over Commonly then I just don't even know anymore.

Imagine the fanboy hype though if that team was good. 2010 FB is probably the second most liked team behind 07 FB. I know that was probably my favorite team to watch play. TLN made that so much better though since you got to experience those LANs and really understand the personalities in a way that wasn't possible before.

Speaking of that we REALLY need something like TLN to come back and a way for them to run that many boxes. That would make pro league, between events, and the run up to the next HWC 100x more hype.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Got invested into a team over finals then they split due to problems. Happened with Noble Black and now Allegiance. FeelsBadMan 

That's why I only become invested in winners :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1