CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is APG that short? I hope Lethul or coach are buying all those bottles..

Ace and APG each just won 07.5% of what Lethul just won.

And Maniac hopefully is leaching off that shit. Although, he's on Optic, so he can probably afford it

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Unfortunately @@ahawowow is correct when it comes to Halo. Teams don't stick together more than a month, maybe two if you're lucky. Until contracts start to mean something in Halo, and players realize constant juggling actually hasn't made any of them better, it'll stay like this. You're better off finding some players you like and sticking with them.

I am like you however and normally like to stick with an org/team so it is extremely annoying the constant juggling.

Yeah I'm pretty much a roybox/frosty/huke/snipedown fan. These teams don't last.

I'm going to be super sad when we close this thread.

I know there will be another, but this has been a special one.

Hopefully the next will be as hype as this one has been!

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm going to be super sad when we close this thread.

I know there will be another, but this has been a special one.

Hopefully the next will be as hype as this one has been!

It should just remain open so we can talk about next year's World Championship ;)

Can't believe no one is speculating wildly over who KeyBread8681800 is.

Forums are slow on #intel tonight.

Mikwen, Rayne, KeyBread, and OrderdBlock682 just played a long scrim against a random pick-up team of Randa, BubuDubu, Falcated, and Danoxide.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just thought I'd chuck my $0.02 in about this whole "Ninja / Naded would be perfect for Optic" thing (because that isn't beating a dead horse). I really don't think they would be for a few reasons:

If you've watched the Optic vlogs and Vision (which is hella sick, definitely check it out) there definitely seems to be a type of personality that thrives at the Optic house and that is a laid back, chill dude who is looking to have fun and is easygoing with schedule and commitments. I do not get the feeling Ninja or Naded suits this vibe at all, since they're both grinders who would likely get frustrated at the chilled approach. Also they both have kinda geeky personalities (no offence intended, big fan of both) that I'm not sure would fit in with the Optic members and brand. That's just conjecture though obviously, feel free to disagree.

Not really, they do have fun but guys like Pamaj, Crimisix and now Scump grind way harder than the others. There's days when nobody in the OpTic house sees Crimsix. Scump has days where he plays COD for 12-16 hours. Yes I know Pamaj isn't a pro but he grinds just as hard for clips for montages.

I'm sorry but these statements of us not getting much better when I joined clg are just nostalgic lies that there's no way you guys believe. They were good for sure but they had been getting rolled by RNG/Leftovers, and by my team on EG in most match ups. We had 11-2'd them roughly a weekish before I joined. I didn't wanna chime in cause I thought they were done but you guys are nuts to think otherwise. Yes the comp did suffer a little bit though.

+ vibes

thank u

Unfortunately @@ahawowow is correct when it comes to Halo. Teams don't stick together more than a month, maybe two if you're lucky. Until contracts start to mean something in Halo, and players

realize constant juggling actually hasn't made any of them better, it'll stay like this. You're better off finding some players you like and sticking with them.

I am like you however and normally like to stick with an org/team so it is extremely annoying the constant juggling.

This might start to change with an actual league. Players will be signed for full or half seasons which would last almost a full year. That is if it's like CoD or LoL.

If I was 343 I'd fly nadeshot and summit out for the next update stream. Give them 5 mins to talk about how h5 is different from cs and cod, why they like it, favorite weapons/maps etc. Then cup their balls and load em up with free swag.

Imagine if both of them started streaming h5 2-3 times a week Kreygasm

Me when scrims start

JXadH.gif

That is amazing!!!

Edit: Commonly F/A?

Don't worry guys, while y'all are asleep over in the US I'll be on the lookout so you can wakeup to some fresh #intell.

So I am not informed on emotes or anything, but is he saying he is a free agent or is he saying "fa**ot" in that tweet?

• Upvote (+1) 5

So I am not informed on emotes or anything, but is he saying he is a free agent or is he saying "fa**ot" in that tweet?

goat

• Upvote (+1) 2

goat

Time to use my master code breaking skills.

Fa+Goat.

Fagoat.

Yep, just as I suspected. Commonly is moving Far away to live with goats. FaGoat. Far Goats. Far-away-Goats.

:intel:

This is a shitpost, and probably not even a quality one.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Can't believe no one is speculating wildly over who KeyBread8681800 is.

Forums are slow on #intel tonight.

Mikwen, Rayne, KeyBread, and OrderdBlock682 just played a long scrim against a random pick-up team of Randa, BubuDubu, Falcated, and Danoxide.

I thought we established Miken Rayne Ola & Penguin already?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1