CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"bubu are u and clg only teams staying together?"

bubu-Yeah

confirmed 4 nowz.

All abubu the dubu train.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Can someone explain to me what makes good movement? or more specifically what makes suspector's movement so good? is it routes? positioning with what is being called out? I know for sure i need better "movement" solely because i play bumper jumper and jump any chance i get.

Can someone explain to me what makes good movement? or more specifically what makes suspector's movement so good? is it routes? positioning with what is being called out? I know for sure i need better "movement" solely because i play bumper jumper and jump any chance i get.

just knowing how to use the movement system in halo 5 fluidly. Moving around the map and such.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just knowing how to use the movement system in halo 5 fluidly. Moving around the map and such.

Key word right there. Watch him on a map like Fathom.

• Upvote (+1) 1

[...]when it got down to a 1v1 or 2v2 situation, he was constantly EXACTLY RIGHT about what movements the opponents were gonna take and set up the team to finish off the kills to win the round.

Whether it's just his brain being really good at tracking one person's movements, or a result of a ton of time being poured into 1v1s and 2v2s over the course of his career is irrelevant, but Ninja was really good at Breakout.[...]

I've noticed that too. If you watch his Reach 1v1's he had an uncanny sense for where his opponent was going to pop out. I think he has a really good mental simulator of possible movement from their perspective. This is also what gets him into trouble in 4v4 imo, since simulating 4 players just isn't possible. He frequently makes chase plays that would be brilliant if it weren't for the other players on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He truly has mastered movement in this game. It looks effortless. Especially on smaller maps where he can use a bunch of technical stuff. 

Frosty vs. Suspector in a movement-off go

This isn't said enough.

While CLG did improve with Lethul over 2gre, it wasn't that much of an improvement. They were an amazing team with 2gre. The main reason they're so dominant now is that Lethul joining them made EG worse.

Ogre 2 is still good.

I'm like a day and a half behind on this post but;

Yes, yes, yes & yes! Ive been saying this since that hurricane went through the scene. CLG got better, but their main competition got worse. I actually think that was all in lethuls mind when he made that move. It was my first thought when i heard the move happened. No way he didn't think about that too.

Audley has literally done 100x more for the Halo community than almost everyone on this board and he's getting trashed because he's not good at the fucking game? Get out.

Exactly. If you think that when you fucks are 35 years old, divorced, dating a girl in her 40's with 3 kids and are running a company with 2200 people under you and have a drinking problem to numb the pain you'll have the same pistol shot, then you are on more meth than a toothless prostitute with a shitty motel bill due. 

:wutface:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Would you be "behind" if 2gre and others have said Ola has been playing on alternates a ton lately?

How many pages back was that post lol

• Downvote (-1) 2

Got invested into a team over finals then they split due to problems. Happened with Noble Black and now Allegiance. FeelsBadMan 

Liquid Penguin? :intel: :intel: :intel:

Penguin/Rayne duo + Heinz/APG would be nuts. I'm getting hyped just thinking about the possibility. Or if Ace stays on instead of Rayne, that's cool too. Just think that Ace shouldn't be the main slayer/sniper on any team. He's better in a priority 3 role  :simms:

Suspector saying that Cratos & Shooter are a To2

Makes sense. Very underrated To2 that could form a top 4 squad IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Got invested into a team over finals then they split due to problems. Happened with Noble Black and now Allegiance. FeelsBadMan 

Never invest in teams. Invest in a player or a duo.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've always followed Teams and Orgs like I follow Traditional Sports teams. It's just how I've always followed eSports. I'm a person who likes to see a team grow and overcome problems from a previous season. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry but these statements of us not getting much better when I joined clg are just nostalgic lies that there's no way you guys believe. They were good for sure but they had been getting rolled by RNG/Leftovers, and by my team on EG in most match ups. We had 11-2'd them roughly a weekish before I joined. I didn't wanna chime in cause I thought they were done but you guys are nuts to think otherwise. Yes the comp did suffer a little bit though.

+ vibes

Teams tend to step up when they've got you on their team. You're a heavy load for the backpack  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry but these statements of us not getting much better when I joined clg are just nostalgic lies that there's no way you guys believe. They were good for sure but they had been getting rolled by RNG/Leftovers, and by my team on EG in most match ups. We had 11-2'd them roughly a weekish before I joined. I didn't wanna chime in cause I thought they were done but you guys are nuts to think otherwise. Yes the comp did suffer a little bit though.

+ vibes

But facts like the ones you mentioned are DEVASTATING for the opinions of idiots. 

Unfortunately @@ahawowow is correct when it comes to Halo. Teams don't stick together more than a month, maybe two if you're lucky. Until contracts start to mean something in Halo, and players realize constant juggling actually hasn't made any of them better, it'll stay like this. You're better off finding some players you like and sticking with them.

I am like you however and normally like to stick with an org/team so it is extremely annoying the constant juggling.

Unfortunately @@ahawowow is correct when it comes to Halo. Teams don't stick together more than a month, maybe two if you're lucky. Until contracts start to mean something in Halo, and players realize constant juggling actually hasn't made any of them better, it'll stay like this. You're better off finding some players you like and sticking with them.

I am like you however and normally like to stick with an org/team so it is extremely annoying the constant juggling.

Where apg goes (and hopefully Heinz forever duo), my fandom goes. I just can't get behind a team name like regular sports. Mainly because of constant changes. Entire team can literally change in a month.
  • Upvote (+1) 1