CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want FiS to end up on a good team. He had a rough start to H5, but he has turned out to be pretty damn good at a game. It would be a shame if he didn't end up on a top 8 team. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ninja, 2gre, VicX, and..... FiS are playing right now

Final Boss alumni reunion

ew  ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew nonononononononononono

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

audley, atleast you got gold bar today because after that game i just played you in, you needed something to make yourself feel better, that was a steak and a half

damn

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sure there are legitimate complains like the Breakout stuff and then there is the weapons rebalance shit that Cursed Lemon tries to push, Lethul is completely right with the pistol and co.

For sure. I was thinking more about radar

:(  I'm not sure I want to live in a world where some people don't enjoy great memes and gifs.  :(

Hey, it'll be okay.

hug-meme.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

:(  I'm not sure I want to live in a world where some people don't enjoy great memes and gifs.  :(

Me neither

0E4au6x.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm glad you and your party of 4 1700+ Onyx players could handle the 1500s and 2 Diamonds you were matched against. I know it was a sweaty game for you guys.

For as much of a halo "genius" you are id expect you to be higher than diamond 2. I get that your shot sucks but your decision making is questionable at most. Definitely a priority quit playing the game player.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 40

For as much of a halo "genius" you are id expect you to be higher than diamond 2. I get that your shot sucks but your decision making is questionable at most. Definitely a priority quit playing the game player.

I mean there are coaches in professional sports that know WAY more than some of the best players in the sport. But they just didnt have the skill to do it. Its not really uncommon. Some people just cant make the decisions they KNOW they can make in the heat of the moment. Some players have it, some dont.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Good coaches don't have to be smart or good players. They are able to analyse the games at a much deeper level, outside of the game. If that were the case every single coach in the NBA had to be in the NBA as a player at some point. Most coaches never made it past college.

• Upvote (+1) 6

There's a difference between being able to understand theory and being able to apply it.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Wait, why is everyone against Audley now? He was always up front that he wasn't a champion ranked player or anything, but his analysis is awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Those who can't teach, cast. Those who can't cast, do stats.  :simms:

This makes me feel even worse given that Goldenboy just slapped me around on Torque FFA.

• Upvote (+1) 4