CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cratos, Lifestyle, Shooter, Nemassist are running games.

99% sure these guys teamed in H4 as Crowd Pleasers

top 1

Remember that one time someone named like "SoccerBall98" leaked all of the :intel: last time?

Paging SoccerBall... We need you...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Been away for a few days, someone update with roster changes if theyc an do it briefly?

-Allegiance and Renegades have split:

- Suspector has joined EG in place of Commonly

- El Town is keeping the org (ALG) and appears to be teaming with Spartan, Stellur and Unlegit at the moment

- Naded and Cratos don't have any definite team

- Ninja and Victory X seem to be a TO2 and may be keeping the Renegades org (although Ninja was teasing TSM pretty heavily), They were playing with 2GRE and Commonly last night but we don't know if this is for sure a team yet.

I think that's about everything that's happened. Some people are playing with fake accounts and there are some people running games with others but nothing else seems to be as solid as the above.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been away for a few days, someone update with roster changes if theyc an do it briefly?

Best guesses and leaks although NOTHING is confirmed yet as far as I know.

Allegiance = Spartan, Stellur, eL Town, UnLegit

Renegades/TSM = Ninja, Victory X, Ogre2, Commonlyy

nV? = Mikwen, Pistola, Raaayne, unknown 4th that most suspect is Penguin

Confirmed:

Evil Geniuses = Roy, Snipedown, Lunchbox, Suspector

• Upvote (+1) 2

It'd help if he played the game and wasn't so far behind everyone.

Would you be "behind" if 2gre and others have said Ola has been playing on alternates a ton lately?

Man, I've really had no opinion on Cratos or the Cratos hate, but saying something as ridiculous as "only one other player wants to win" sure makes me understand it. I mean, what a dumb thing to say. Yeah, these pros have poured an absurd number of hours in, are very competitive people, and have big money on the line, but only you (and Lethul, supposedly) actually want to win. Naded, Snipedown, Ninja, etc etc yeah no, they don't want to win, they don't really care. Just you! Right.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man, I've really had no opinion on Cratos or the Cratos hate, but saying something as ridiculous as "only one other player wants to win" sure makes me understand it. I mean, what a dumb thing to say. Yeah, these pros have poured an absurd number of hours in, are very competitive people, and have big money on the line, but only you (and Lethul, supposedly) actually want to win. Naded, Snipedown, Ninja, etc etc yeah no, they don't want to win, they don't really care. Just you! Right.

di0VMRb.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Of course the guy who has been playing Halo for the shortest amount of time compared to everyone else in the league would seem like the 'weakest' link. He honestly has the greatest potential.

I've given up on most peoples logic on this thread to even argue.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Best guesses and leaks although NOTHING is confirmed yet as far as I know.

Allegiance = Spartan, Stellur, eL Town, UnLegit

Renegades/TSM = Ninja, Victory X, Ogre2, Commonlyy

nV? = Mikwen, Pistola, Raaayne, unknown 4th that most suspect is Penguin

Confirmed:

Evil Geniuses = Roy, Snipedown, Lunchbox, Suspector

i def think its penguin. if you look at recent games for pistola or mikwen u can see they are playing customs with penguin last night before they got off.

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/mikwenvy/52050917-f47c-4b9e-89ea-14aa186e6aeb?page=0&mode=custom

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/mikwenvy/bfda48cc-ed70-4cca-8c51-52f15ccb852e?page=0&mode=custom 

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/mikwenvy/7f531e6f-b106-422a-b7a8-2c76358155b1?page=0&mode=custom 

also maybe thse guys are thinking about teaming? Tire ironic, aries, arkanum, randa since they played a bunch of customs last night against mikwen, rayne, pistola, and Orderedblock (penguin). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre can do better

He's on a much better squad now than he was with nV.

You can't go off names in h5. Different game, different players.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Remember that one time someone named like "SoccerBall98" leaked all of the :intel: last time?

Paging SoccerBall... We need you...

I always thought that was Cratos since we know he likes footba...ehrm.. soccer. But that would be too easy...

Ron-Swanson-Shock-Look-Up.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I liked Ninja and Spartan together as people, but it does make sense to split since they both run hot and cold fairly frequently as players. This team is potentially more balanced (I don't think Ogre 2 suddenly forgot how to play like some people seem to), but yeah, I'm not sure it's slay-heavy enough. They are all good obviously, and Ninja can shoot with anyone when he's on, but not sure they'll be able to slay a lot as people have said.

CLG shows how important it is in H5--they all have their skill sets, but at the end of the day are all up there in for best shot and can out-slay any team. Not every team will be CLG obviously though, so this squad could very well be one of the next best with potentially good teamwork and the very smart players they have. But these teams with a lot of the newer younger players have some serious slaying talent, so it can be tough. Kinda wish Stellur was still with the squad, but perhaps I'm also not giving Commonly (or VicX for that matter) enough slaying credit.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm confused as to why people are talking about Spartans experience as if he's some old vet. He's only really been around since H4. I mean yes he's good at this game, but I don't think he's a top 5 player like a lot of people apparently do.

Cratos, Lifestyle, Shooter, Nemassist are running games.

99% sure these guys teamed in H4 as Crowd Pleasers

Sounds likes 4 friends playing together. Clutching at straws for  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm confused as to why people are talking about Spartans experience as if he's some old vet. He's only really been around since H4. I mean yes he's good at this game, but I don't think he's a top 5 player like a lot of people apparently do.

What does him not having been around for more than a couple of years to do with it?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Referencing Adam Apicellas recent tweets, it is essential that Halo has more tournaments etc. Pro League aside it won't be enough. The best esports have Local Events all the time. It also allows for new talent to shine through. I won't be surprised if there's only 3 LAN events total before the next World Championship.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think it's so much his experience as his talent, he's really really good at times, and at Worlds he was at that level more consistently

$5 bucks on Flamesword making a video and saying "we're looking for two but we just want to see what happens. We are going to wait until Pro League is officially announced. Gotta try some different guys out."

Don't forget the click bait tittle " Optics new halo squad"
  • Upvote (+1) 1