CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just ran into Pistola, Mikwen, plus 2 others on fake tags in the arena playlist...

• Upvote (+1) 6

cratos doesn't get a fair shake in the community

They both said the N-word fr?

lunchbox and or roy say the N word and everyone is mad about it for a few days

cratos says something horrible about someone elses dad and people refuse to forget about it

cratos doesn't get a fair shake in the community

lunchbox and or roy say the N word and everyone is mad about it for a few days

cratos says something horrible about someone elses dad and people refuse to forget about it

They both said the N-word fr?

no it was only lunchbox, my apologizes 

I've been thinking, Ogre2 usually teams with players that he believes he can win with. If this is the team he wants especially at a time when lots of rosters are probably going to change and lots of players are available, it says a lot.

Want me to give you the sads?

For the first time ever; 2gre can't just go and scoop up the best talent in the game.  I don't think that this is some hand picked "Dream Team" he's forming, its probably the best he can do.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just ran into Pistola, Mikwen, plus 2 others on fake tags in the arena playlist...

They are for sure running with "mnutsack" who I checked up on and looks to be Rayne from Elevate, judging from custom games.

http://halo5arena.com/match/50e6489b-099c-4d21-bdf4-e9df4a8de1ff/Mnutsack?timeplayed=2016-02-04&custom=1

The 4th is also consistently playing with them, but the account is new and I cant find any correlation.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Whats wrong with the word tilted?

i'm not one that really cares what others say, to each their own, I just cringe everytime I see it in a sentence 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Want me to give you the sads?

For the first time ever; 2gre can't just go and scoop up the best talent in the game.  I don't think that this is some hand picked "Dream Team" he's forming, its probably the best he can do.

He finished 3rd with totz on his team. The only other team to do that is Triggers Down. Your outward hate for Ogre 2 is sad. We get it, he isn't the player he used to be. However, he can certainly still compete and deserves to be on a top 4 team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been thinking, Ogre2 usually teams with players that he believes he can win with. If this is the team he wants especially at a time when lots of rosters are probably going to change and lots of players are available, it says a lot.

This team is leftovers before the commonly to EG and with 2gre in place of Spartan. That team was getting pretty damn good and now you add in 2gre. I think it can be a contender.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I could end up being really wrong here, but at first glance it seems like both RNG duos ended up on worse teams.  

I dont disagree with you at all.  If those last 4 minutes of Coliseum flag against ALG go different RNG probably comes in second and who knows what happens.  I think their ceiling is much higher than both of the new rumored teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

no it was only lunchbox, my apologizes

I hate that. I like EG but knowing thats in Lunchbox's vocabulary makes it very difficult for me to root for them.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah I am pretty sure its Penguin. Penguin hasnt played on his main tag since before Worlds.

Mikwen, Ola, Penguin, Rayne.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This thread died down in the past hour. 

We need more :intel:  ASAP

Rumor has it Sud2 is cooking up a #Top8DontHate team.

Yeah I am pretty sure its Penguin. Penguin hasnt played on his main tag since before Worlds.

That looks like a hell of a team if they click.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He finished 3rd with totz on his team. The only other team to do that is Triggers Down. Your outward hate for Ogre 2 is sad. We get it, he isn't the player he used to be. However, he can certainly still compete and deserves to be on a top 4 team.

What does Totz have to do with anything?

2gre has been able to hand-pick elite talent (Ola and FiS in H3, Ola/Roy/LBX in Reach, Royal 2 and Snakebite in H2A) in past years.  What you are seeing right now is a major shift: the elite players no longer see him as a Championship caliber player, hence they are forming their own teams without him.  You think he's running to Ninja and Victory X because he thinks they're going to take down CLG LOL?

Its like an All-time great athlete (NBA, NFL, whatever) becoming a journeyman player in their last remaining years.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Penguin MUST join liquid so no, just no...

Someone enlighten me but why is pengiun such a hot topic right now? He is a crazy good slayer but how much is that worth when CLG can lose slayers to top 16 teams yet is still the best team?

What does Totz have to do with anything?

2gre has been able to hand-pick elite talent (Ola and FiS in H3, Ola/Roy/LBX in Reach, Royal 2 and Snakebite in H2A) in past years. What you are seeing right now is a major shift: the elite players no longer see him as a Championship caliber player, hence they are forming their own teams without him. You think he's running to Ninja and Victory X because he thinks they're going to take down CLG LOL?

Its like an All-time great athlete (NBA, NFL, whatever) becoming a journeyman player in their last remaining years.

You really like to stretch to try and show 2gre is washed
  • Upvote (+1) 2