CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i know the competition is not great in arena but the new Renegades squad (- vic x ) has great communication. Lots of "im watching your stairs" and "im chasing that kill" or "im leaving that for you (insert name)" direct call outs. really crispy. sounds like these guys want to be here and that this might be their best option going forward. In my mind both commonly and ogre 2 are better than Stellur (right now) but neither ogre 2 nor commonly are better than spartan.THAT being said. here is a fun chart comparing spartan and ninjas potential squads.

Ogre2>Stellur

Ninja>eltown

victory x<unlegit

Commonly< Spartan 

• Upvote (+1) 2

i know the competition is not great in arena but the new Renegades squad (- vic x ) has great communication. Lots of "im watching your stairs" and "im chasing that kill" or "im leaving that for you (insert name)" direct call outs. really crispy. sounds like these guys want to be here and that this might be their best option going forward. In my mind both commonly and ogre 2 are better than Stellur (right now) but neither ogre 2 nor commonly are better than spartan.THAT being said. here is a fun chart comparing spartan and ninjas potential squads.

Ogre2>Stellur

Ninja>eltown

victory x<unlegit

Commonly< Spartan 

Yea they haven't been tried through fire yet though. I feel like potential new squads almost always communicate pretty well at the beginning, but someone always ticks someone off..

• Upvote (+1) 1

$5 bucks on Flamesword making a video and saying "we're looking for two but we just want to see what happens. We are going to wait until Pro League is officially announced. Gotta try some different guys out."

I'd be surprised if he didn't do that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So far only confirmed teams that are full are CLG and Denial sticking together and new EG with Suspector right? Or is this Ninja, Ogre 2, Victory X team a real thing?

So far only confirmed teams that are full are CLG and Denial sticking together and new EG with Suspector right? Or is this Ninja, Ogre 2, Victory X team a real thing?

It's a real thing, I think the only thing up in the air is the org.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Full squad Ninja, Vic x, 2gre and commonly.  Also the new ALG is eL Town, Spartan, Stellur and Unlegit

• Upvote (+1) 2

Full squad Ninja, Vic x, 2gre and commonly.  Also the new ALG is eL Town, Spartan, Stellur and Unlegit

It's a real thing, I think the only thing up in the air is the org.

Thanks guys! I think the ogre squad can be very good. New ALG will be good as well. Pro League is going to be so sick!

Anyone heard anything about TL? Obviously Unlegit is gone if the above post is true. Would love to see them pick up Bubu Dubu. I know Denial has said they are sticking together but a man can dream.

This thread died down in the past hour. 

We need more :intel:  ASAP

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys, I am in class about Interbranch Relations, and we are discussing regulatory policy. Please someone feed some  :intel: to get me through the next hour and 50 minutes  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Full squad Ninja, Vic x, 2gre and commonly.  

my reaction (big fan of all the players)

comedy-tragedy.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I can honestly see this (we'll call them TSM) team being good af.  VictoryX is actually really good at H5, ninja with 2gre's guidance can only be a good thing (i hope) and the way commonly plays just seems to fit the team.  He's very relaxed and methodical and the way he communicates seems to be directed at helping his team mates succeed mid game instead of getting his team mates to help him.  Should be fun to see how this develops.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been thinking, Ogre2 usually teams with players that he believes he can win with. If this is the team he wants especially at a time when lots of rosters are probably going to change and lots of players are available, it says a lot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My ability to keep up with this forum is terrible. Anything noteworthy going on from the last 60 pages or so? or all just speculations and rumors still? :D

I've developed the following method.

Normal/slow days: Only read the posts with +3 rep or more and -1 or less.

Event days: Only read the posts with +7 rep or more and -2 or less.

Rostermania days: Only read the posts with +10 rep or more and -3 or less.

Edit: By a stroke of luck I happened to read your post ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've been thinking, Ogre2 usually teams with players that he believes he can win with. If this is the team he wants especially at a time when lots of rosters are probably going to change and lots of players are available, it says a lot.

<insert edgy comment about 2gre being washed here>

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, 2gre, VicX, Ninja, commonly could go under final boss until TSM or Complexity pick them up, hell maybe even nV

• Upvote (+1) 1