CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

An HCS playllist named HCS won't do well when there's already a Team Arena playlist that almost does the same thing. 

Team Arena should have only the HCS gametypes. Keep it called Arena.

Test gametypes/maps should be in a new rotational playlist (have it as an extra rotational playlist). Have this playlist stay up for 2-4 weeks at a time or whatever and take it down when adjustments are going to start being made, bring it back up when new testing needs to occur.

@@NavG123 logged 100 games of Arena and posted his results http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10851-halo-world-championship-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-2318?do=findComment&comment=719669

1/3 of the gametypes he got were tournament ones. On the grand scale of things a sample size of 100 is small, which is why I suggested others do it too and see the numbers.

I mean 343 should be able to get this data, and you know have it on the entire game scale size of things, but whatever.

Pros have tweeted out (don't have those handy but im 90% sure they've been posted in this thread at some point) of rarely getting the competitive gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Team Arena and Arena Social would work. Keep team Arena strictly tournament approved gametypes, and let Social have some of the DLC maps and gametypes. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone mind giving me a TL;DR (or linking one) of all the team change stuff?

EG dropped Commonly and picked up Suspector

Naded and cratos left Allegiance and are both Free agents

El town is carrying on the AE brand

Nothing more then that really official but Spartan and Stellur seem to be a duo and ninja and VicX are a duo it seems

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've actually been lurking in here since the birth of Beyond and the start of this thread. Glad to see how far Beyond and Halo has come since the dark times of Halo 4, AGL, and MCC. Definitely enjoying the dank memes and Ola mixtapes. 

Looking forward to HCS Season 2 and how these teams play out. Even though I am a loyal Cummie ( CLG OP!!!!) and enjoy seeing Lethul taking the win once again, I would rather see some competition. During Season 1 and 2 of MCC, I often skipped some tourneys believing EG would win anyway. Hopefully we see a team push them to their limits, so we don't get another anti-climatic HWC Finals. 

*Btw, is there like a guide for using emotes, links, sigs, etc? Trying to decorate this account 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ya, ignore the backlash from the community after that snakebite post 

giphy.gif

You mean the "adapt" posts telling people who didn't like that they had to get used to it right

• Upvote (+1) 1

maybe i'm slightly tilted but i'm looking forward to the day "tilted" is no longer fucking used

Whats wrong with the word tilted?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Awaiting for Incoming posters about Pro League intel from Ninjas stream.....

• Upvote (+1) 3

According to ninja on stream, "rumor is" that proleague starts in May

• Upvote (+1) 4

Pro League is starting in May apparently.

88TkZwb.jpg

mfw i realize he's just speculating and there's no dates set

• Upvote (+1) 1

With rostermania part 2, I'm most interested to see which players the orgs choose to stay with, especially if squads end up splitting into teams of 2.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and

• Upvote (+1) 8

An HCS playllist named HCS won't do well when there's already a Team Arena playlist that almost does the same thing. 

That's why you get rid of team arena or make it the HCS one. 

maybe i'm slightly tilted but i'm looking forward to the day "tilted" is no longer fucking used

agreed. it's the new phrase that's become meaningless through constant incorrect/overuse

• Upvote (+1) 1