Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

game was 1/2 done at launch

maps are 1/2 way decent

we got 1/2 a championship bracket at worlds

etc etc etc

justin-timberlake.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think it should be the tournament playlist. That way we just have the one playlist and don't divide up the population

But that playlist may be too boring for casuals.

I know we have but suddenly stopping isn't going to fix anything. The reason mods told people to stop was because nothing was going to change during the HWC season. Now it's over, these conversations should be flooding the forums alongside rostermania.

Nothing irritates me more than seeing a pro player complain about something without any reasoning. I just want the game to be better man and seeing "remove x, it sucks" isn't helping.

Then say that - say why it sucks, say why it is beyond fixing, go in-depth and tell them so they don't make similar mistakes in future DLCs/releases. If you need to keep telling them, do it. Going silent isn't going to fix anything.

The thing everyone needs to recognize is that the pro team (or at least a member on it that won't be named) said that they weren't really testing the maps out that much for competitiveness because they were being made/tested during the holidays while everybody was with their families. They already know that these maps weren't competitive, but there just wasn't enough time to really fix them on schedule.

The member also said that the next map (or rather, the map that he was currently working on) will be very good and has a very high chance of being competitive. We will see better maps in the next updates, just give it time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Then by all means link that god damn feedback. 

It clearly isn't a shock to you that not all developers are perfect, heck even Valve fucked up with CS:GO when it came to that whole new Pistol situation. Admittedly the did something about it a lot faster than 343 would, they still did something about it because of community outrage and feedback.

It's not your job but you should give a shit about the future of a franchise you clearly care about. It's the reason I still post, it's the reason Lemon still posts, it's the reason a lot of people still post.

he clearly cares, you just don't like the way he's proving feedback

The thing everyone needs to recognize is that the pro team (or at least a member on it that won't be named) said that they weren't really testing the maps out that much for competitiveness because they were being made/tested during the holidays while everybody was with their families. They already know that these maps weren't competitive, but there just wasn't enough time to really fix them on schedule.

The member also said that the next map (or rather, the map that he was currently working on) will be very good and has a very high chance of being competitive. We will see better maps in the next updates, just give it time.

another excuse and a "soon" comment

when are they gonna deliver? 

Come on man, respect their privacy. 

Yeah, I'm sure saying "its not my fucking job" is solid feedback. 

Please.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

"It sucks"

Sick feedback bro. They can do a lot with that

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Seriously though I hope Optic is up to some thing right now, and they are not last to make moves again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come on man, respect their privacy.

The respect was in not dropping his name as it was a pretry casual conversation.

My ability to keep up with this forum is terrible. Anything noteworthy going on from the last 60 pages or so? or all just speculations and rumors still? :D

Yeah I'm still waiting for 343 Industries to form their own sanctioning body around competitive Halo and host a multi-million dollar tournament with crowd sourced prize pool funding like when is that gonna happen? 

• Upvote (+1) 4

yeah i'm sorry i guess every piece of feedback has to be 9 paragraphs of the same old horse being beaten

the guy paid his 60 bucks, he can say what he wants

we can agree to disagree 

Of course, he can say what he wants - just like I can tell him that "it's not my fucking job" isn't feedback, it's just pointless ranting. 

But sure, agree to disagree. This isn't going anywhere.

Where do you think it came from? You?

Considering everything after $1,000,000 was crowd funded, I think he is justified to say part of it came from him assuming he contributed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah I'm still waiting for 343 Industries to form their own sanctioning body around competitive Halo and host a multi-million dollar tournament with crowd sourced prize pool funding like when is that gonna happen? 

he was talking about maps so how is that relevant?

and the original discussion was an hcs playlist

i appreciate the snark tho  :holmes:

yeah i'm sorry i guess every piece of feedback has to be 9 paragraphs of the same old horse being beaten

the guy paid his 60 bucks, he can say what he wants

we can agree to disagree 

Sure but don't expect those 5 worded "feedback" posts to be looked at or think you're actually helping the community.

he was talking about maps so how is that relevant?

and the original discussion was an hcs playlist

i appreciate the snark tho  :holmes:

343 clearly doesn't listen to the community, like when is Breakout going to be removed? 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

We should go old school and start saying "PWND!" again

My wife still asks me if i am "pooning the noobs" when i play halo. It's super cute.

While this discussion has no spiraled out of control due to a bunch of people misinterpreting a tweet, I think the easiest solution is to just decrease non-official HCS gametypes weighting.

I totally understand why they are in Team Arena, it allows them to gather data from TONS of players, see how the community opinion shakes out on it, continue to tweak weapons and spawns, etc.

One thing about the old MLG gametypes was that I felt that off-maps or gametypes never got a fair shake.

343 clearly doesn't listen to the community, like when is Breakout going to be removed? 

that was removed because snakebite complained?

not because of the community

keep up man

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1