CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd imagine once the pro-league launch nears we will get the appropriate playlist as a proving grounds. As it stands, Team Arena is the only place where you can play objective modes on any map, so I imagine it will stay that way until it is otherwise necessary.  (ie Pro league launch)

• Upvote (+1) 1

An Arena playlist which, 2/3 of the time, does not give a competitive gametype makes it very hard for up and coming teams to work and build on strats. Much more so than it should be. Trying to find scrims just to get consistent practice when you're a group of nobodies would be a pain in the ass.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Apologies for the issues guy, you know how some people are. Fixed the problem now and have a solution.

tumblr_lnwjru3TMk1qb4c71.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just heard Ninja on his stream asking for the best way to communicate with Quinn.

Quinn sent back a jokey response but I'm sure he would have followed it up.

Does this TSM rumor have any basis in reality? If so, what?

So Ninja's !intel command says "They make good CPUs. :kappa:"

What does it mean! I'm lost.

Intel, it's all inside.

I think I butchered their slogan...

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this Spartan, Stellur, Unlegit, eL Town team is real then I could see them receiving a better offer from Renegades compared to Allegiance. Maybe Naded will head back to ALG after that.

TSM was at IEM. :intel:

Or SKT to pick up Ninja's squad? :kappa:

We've been discussing that crap here for months on months man. So much so that anytime someone brought up settings here we'd get downvoted because it's all been said 1000 times. Even the mods told us to stop after awhile because it's all been said before.

We all know why people don't like those maps and settings/gametypes and we don't get paid to find that crap out.

I know we have but suddenly stopping isn't going to fix anything. The reason mods told people to stop was because nothing was going to change during the HWC season. Now it's over, these conversations should be flooding the forums alongside rostermania. 

Nothing irritates me more than seeing a pro player complain about something without any reasoning. I just want the game to be better man and seeing "remove x, it sucks" isn't helping.

Except the map is beyond fixing and the only thing to do is remove it. So that is the constructive feedback. Just like the pistol should be a 4sk. ITS A FACT.

Then say that - say why it sucks, say why it is beyond fixing, go in-depth and tell them so they don't make similar mistakes in future DLCs/releases. If you need to keep telling them, do it. Going silent isn't going to fix anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

iBuyPower?

Shouldn't teams without orgs try out the roster first before getting into contracts that will have to be bought out? Just my $0.02 I guess, but it feels like most of these teams are coming together so fast that nobody really knows how the squad will perform yet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quinn asks everybody to post feedback to his twitter but almost every single time someone does, he's a douche about it.  Never really liked Quinn.

that's a very valid point

i guess it aligns with 343's philosophy of "half ass everything"

Shouldn't teams without orgs try out the roster first before getting into contracts that will have to be bought out? Just my $0.02 I guess, but it feels like most of these teams are coming together so fast that nobody really knows how the squad will perform yet.

most of them should be off contract since the season is over

that is, if the players were smart 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yeah his Intel command is literally referencing the company "Intel"

QUICK WHAT ORG IS SPONSORED BY INTEL!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I know we have but suddenly stopping isn't going to fix anything. The reason mods told people to stop was because nothing was going to change during the HWC season. Now it's over, these conversations should be flooding the forums alongside rostermania. 

Nothing irritates me more than seeing a pro player complain about something without any reasoning. I just want the game to be better man and seeing "remove x, it sucks" isn't helping.

Then say that - say why it sucks, say why it is beyond fixing, go in-depth and tell them so they don't make similar mistakes in future DLCs/releases. If you need to keep telling them, do it. Going silent isn't going to fix anything.

LOL.

You know what sucks? Having to tell the developers everything. Its not my fucking job. Why does the burden fall on us? There are tons of write ups done by people WAY more qualified then me, just on this site alone. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Quin is doing what he can guys let's cut him some slack.

They just gave away 2.5 million to the community. Be thankful or none of this exists.

• Downvote (-1) 6

i guess it aligns with 343's philosophy of "half ass everything"

justin-timberlake.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

Quin is doing what he can guys let's cut him some slack.

They just gave away 2.5 million to the community. Be thankful or none of this exists.

where do you think the 2.5 million came from?

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

LOL.

You know what sucks? Having to tell the developers everything. Its not my fucking job. Why does the burden fall on us? There are tons of write ups done by people WAY more qualified then me, just on this site alone. 

Then by all means link that god damn feedback. 

It clearly isn't a shock to you that not all developers are perfect, heck even Valve fucked up with CS:GO when it came to that whole new Pistol situation. Admittedly the did something about it a lot faster than 343 would, they still did something about it because of community outrage and feedback.

It's not your job but you should give a shit about the future of a franchise you clearly care about. It's the reason I still post, it's the reason Lemon still posts, it's the reason a lot of people still post.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

LOL.

Then don't do anything. Nobody's asking you to, but if you are then be more constructive.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4