CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I like Quinn but holy shit man if you aren't going to give us a HCS playlist then Arena needs to match the settings.

Also don't be a douche :(

nah he was just joking around because ninja didn't @ him in the tweet lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not the first time he's done this man. I don't think he ever made this video, either - unless I missed it.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For everyone saying none of these teams are good enough to beat CLG, just remember that very few will still be together when beating CLG becomes important.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else think Spartan and Stellur could have teamed with 2 players other than Unlegit and El Town and had a much stronger team to compete against CLG with? The way I see it, it's a wash in this situation, and maybe even a slight downgrade. Spartan and Stellur have so much potential, shouldn't the end goal be to create a team that can win it all and take down CLG? I just feel like they rushed the decision.

Of course

I made multiple posts about the tentative nature and unambitiousniss of rostermania. Relationships and friendships played a much bigger role than business and winning did. Clg is so happy tonight. These teams won't even take games in scrims off them. 13-0.

This isn't said enough.

While CLG did improve with Lethul over 2gre, it wasn't that much of an improvement. They were an amazing team with 2gre. The main reason they're so dominant now is that Lethul joining them made EG worse.

Ogre 2 is still good.

I feel this is exactly what I was trying to say here, but i think most people TL:DR it lol 

I'm so sick of seeing "remove X because it sucks."

Tell them why it fucking sucks so they can fix it and take that into account for future releases.

It's not that it sucks/doesn't suck. They're just not tournament gametypes.

Now whether team arena should be the "tournament playlist" or not is another discussion.

I like it the way it is but I can see why pros would dislike it.

To be brutally honest that is a shitty tweet from Ninja. At least some combination of Riptide/Torque/Overgrowth are going to be put into the HCS, so a better tweet would be to give feedback about the maps and what gametypes are appropriate with them.

A lot of people don't like certain things because they are new. Granted, Torque, Empire CTF, and more DO have a lot of issues, but acting like every map in Team Arena is the apocalypse is ignorant.

How is that a shitty tweet? It wasn't him saying "you guys suck take this shit out". Riptide and overgrowth have no place in any competitive playlist, torque needs a complete redo on the weapons and the layout of the weapons and the pillars shouldnt just be randomly popping up and down. A game that just had a 2.5 million dollar tournament and there isn't even a playlist with strictly the gametypes and maps used in tournaments, it's a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja is perfectly entitled to vent his frustration on Twitter at getting Riptide and Torque like 4 games in a row in the Arena playlist when those maps are not in the HCS rotation. The notion that players should have to give some sort in depth explanation of why they dislike certain maps and how they could be improved every time they tweet about them is kinda ridiculous imo.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Now whether team arena should be the "tournament playlist" or not is another discussion.

How hard was it to say that?

Hey quinn - can we make the Team Arena playlist the HCS playlist? Torque, Riptide and Overgrowth aren't in the rotation.

Was that really so difficult?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think it should be the tournament playlist.  That way we just have the one playlist and don't divide up the population

I can empathize with Ninja. The fact that we are many months into the game, have had a ridiculous amount of money (reminder: it's millions.) poured into competitions and yet are still lacking a playlist which exclusively features competition game modes is astounding.

Probably the wrong way to go about it, but definitely not wrong to do so.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5443-halo-5-guardians-discussion/page-4528?do=findComment&comment=717819

WEW LAD COMMONLY PLAYING WITH NINJA!!! #INTEL GIVE ME REP YOU FAT DEGENERATES XD  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :walshy:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :kappa:

upvote_christian_bale.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I finally have seen the madness that I was curious about. If you missed it, you are lucky. My eyes feel like they need to be deeply cleansed. 

I can empathize with Ninja. The fact that we are many months into the game, have had a ridiculous amount of money (reminder: it's millions.) poured into competitions and yet are still lacking a playlist which exclusively features competition game modes is astounding.

Probably the wrong way to go about it, but definitely not wrong to do so.

The amount of money they've put into esports is still a tinnnnnnny fraction of total development costs though. MS itself put up 1 mil. Overall they've put in several hundred times that amount though.

Christ this twitter converstation between ninja and quinn. Yeah ninja should explain himself more but honestly, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE HAVE TO? They are the developer. They have a pro team on staff. How do these garbage maps get through and then placed in the COMPETITIVE playlist. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

What the hell do I keep missing?

Maggot infested genitals. I am literally getting chills (the bad kind) thinking of those pictures. Yuck.

Ninja, 2gre and Commonly just 100-0'd Enjoy Morrisey, C0Y0T3B0NGWATER, Ineffable and Theyre One Shot!  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Christ this twitter converstation between ninja and quinn. Yeah ninja should explain himself more but honestly, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD HE HAVE TO? They are the developer. They have a pro team on staff. How do these garbage maps get through and then placed in the COMPETITIVE playlist. 

This is completely irrelevant. Shit gets past testing, eventually, one or two people get the final say and sometimes that isn't the best choice. 

The best thing we can do is offer constructive feedback, not "remove this, it sucks".

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fixing the Team Arena playlist and maybe rewording the description telling people that these are tournament gametypes will be the best thing to do. Renaming it to HCS or making a new HCS playlist is a death sentence to that playlist.

Also, if new stuff pops up either in the playlist or just in talks for the pro league, actually go into detail why it shouldn't be in and not "it sucks" @@Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1