CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@careh the goat

tumblr_ne8g4u6p7s1tsnp1bo4_400.gif

OT-

Lethul is pound-for-pound a much better player in this game than OG2. CLG already has 2, arguably 3 top5 players and Lethul has always been in the conversation for top10. If we're honest with ourselves, where does Ogre2 sit currently, or even before the drop?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Current power rankings

1. Clg

2. Denial

3. Eg

4. Allegiance (El Town, Unlegit, Spartan, stellur rumored)

5. Elevate

6. Renegades (ninja Vic ogre commonly rumored)

7. Elipson

Unknowns:

Liquid needs a 4th

Cratos free agent

NADED not getting good offers and free agent

• Downvote (-1) 2

I think RNGs 4th will be Commonly or Mikwen. I thought Commonly would go with Cratos and Burton, but I think RNG is probably a way more attractive option.

Spartan will hold the Renegades brand, Ninjogre will get TSM, if I had to guess.

Question stands as to where Stellur/Vic go...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spartan will hold the Renegades brand, Ninjogre will get TSM, if I had to guess.

I thought @@Spartan is going to be teaming with eL Town who it was announced already is going to stay with Allegiance.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd agree however the rumor is that Allegiance is picking up Spartan UnLegit and Stellur to team with El Town.

Ninja already said he and VicX were a duo.

I think Ninjas squad stays with Renegades or goes to TSM in which case RNG backs out of Halo.

Spartan to hold RNG and El Town to hold ALG. Which org do they go with? I'm guessing TSM is buying out the new Remegades roster and Renegades is left looking for a new team to sponsor

If Ninja looses Renegades and brings TSM, how many Orgs will that be that Ninja has brought to Halo and lost?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd agree however the rumor is that Allegiance is picking up Spartan UnLegit and Stellur to team with El Town.

Ninja already said he and VicX were a duo.

I think Ninjas squad stays with Renegades or goes to TSM in which case RNG backs out of Halo.

Shit

stellur is with spartan vic is with ninja

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, I now understand what everyone else has been grossed out with.

EDIT: Props to the mods, you guys are pretty quick. And I'm sorry for the strange report I left  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone explain where the recent TSM rumours came from? 

I get that there were rumours in the past about them picking up Leftovers / 2gre / Tsquared but suddenly people are talking like TSM is a genuine option for Ninja/2gre when I haven't seen any pro mention them or hint anything. It seems like a lot of wishful thinking.

If Ninja looses Renegades and brings TSM, how many Orgs will that be that Ninja has brought to Halo and lost?

ninja didn't bring in Renegades. There was speculation of Renegades picking up leftovers back when cloud was on the team.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Missed it both days. Success  :simms:

If you want, I saved the picture for later... I mean nooooo.

Wow look at that great developer feedback!  :kappa:

I'm so sick of seeing "remove X because it sucks."

Tell them why it fucking sucks so they can fix it and take that into account for future releases.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2