CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Im gunna throw this out there also, thoughts on a slow passive player like Ogre 2 playing with a super aggressive player like Ninja?

imo, either Ninja will need to play with more controlled and targeted aggression (many have argued he needs to do this anyway, but I think his style would work on the right team), or 2gre will need to up his own aggression. I think the latter makes more sense for H5. It's also probably very dependent on who fills in the other 2 spots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would like spartan instead of commonly for this new ninj/2gre/vicx team. they need a stronger slayer

Im gunna throw this out there also, thoughts on a slow passive player like Ogre 2 playing with a super aggressive player like Ninja?

I feel like it could definitely work. The main factor will be Ninja's discipline. Royal 2 is also a very aggressive player, but he has the discipline to control himself. At HWC it seemed that Ninja had improved on that. I am really hoping for a much smaller gap between 1st place and the rest of the field this season.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summit just called out Nadeshot for not getting back to him about the 1v1 on Halo,  Nadeshot appears in chat a second later, Summit just challenged him to a 1v1 on Halo 5.

Oh, that couldn't possibly be scripted for dramatic effect. Why do people orgasm over nadeshot and summit? They aren't even that entertaining. 

I would like spartan instead of commonly for this new ninj/2gre/vicx team

I would like Spartan instead of 2gre to see what RNGv1 would be capable of.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If someone can figure out which pro is watching daredevil right now then we figure out a third member of Ninja/2gre :kappa:

Stellur tweeted about it a day or two ago I believe.. But then again many people watch Netflix so doesn't mean too much lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you have Twitter #intel please, for those of us on mobile, include a direct link instead of just embedding. They don't show up on Chrome for Android.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Ogre is finally the one to calm Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 8

If you have Twitter #intel please, for those of us on mobile, include a direct link instead of just embedding. They don't show up on Chrome for Android.

They do for me...

• Upvote (+1) 1

2gre can play with anyone but the team can't be 3 aggressive players and 2gre, it won't work

:)

Was sad to see the team split, but these new developments are promising. 2gre and VicX can reel Ninja in more and make him a better player IMO.

Also really like Spartans team!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh, that couldn't possibly be scripted for dramatic effect. Why do people orgasm over nadeshot and summit? They aren't even that entertaining. 

They're big streamers acknowledging Halo. Think that would've happened in 2013? At the very least it's a sign that we back, at best it will expose their fans to Halo again

• Upvote (+1) 1

I nap for a few hours and come back to 16 pages.

Is this how Europeans feel?

• Upvote (+1) 4

I nap for a few hours and come back to 16 pages.

Is this how Europeans feel?

No they wake up to 50 pages  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

I saw a tweet from Naded replying to someone and he said:

"Seems like the only ones wanting to team with me are underdogs, not getting much respect from players"

I can't link the tweet since deleted

• Upvote (+1) 4

Weird. They do for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw a tweet from Naded replying to someone and he said:

"Seems like the only ones wanting to team with me are underdogs, not getting much respect from players"

I can't link the tweet since deleted

He needs to chill, enjoy the time with his kid and let things play out and find out where he would fit best.

I like the ninjgre duo. They're fun. Hope they play well together in scrims.

Ninjogre flows better I think.

NinJGre just breaks weird in the middle for me.