CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If someone can figure out which pro is watching daredevil right now then we figure out a third member of Ninja/2gre  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know if Penguin is a FA? 

I think everyone is a FA at the moment

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah so he was holding the team back obviously.  I mean he's still good, but what do you expect if he cant win with the best trio in the game...

But he did tho.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If anybody is still out there lurking, please join us! We are all good people and love discussion.

Just know that all the dank memes will destroy your data plan if viewing on mobile.  :wutface:  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

If someone can figure out which pro is watching daredevil right now then we figure out a third member of Ninja/2gre  :kappa:

I'm sure someone here must follow most pros on XBL, just check to see which ones are watching Netflix. Boom. 

didn't mikwen post some days ago about Daredevil? .. Though I doubt Ninja would try it again with Mikwen

But he did tho.

They went from a team in the wash to an unstoppable force...I dont get how people let their emotions block their judgement lol I'm as big of an Ogre 2 fan as anybody, but come on

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

CLG with 2GRE was a top 2 or 3 team, he in no way needs carrying.

I honestly believe that CLG probably wold have won the HWC with 2gre on the team. It would have been a lot closer, but I think they still would have won. I agree,  he does not need to be carried. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah so he was holding the team back obviously.  I mean he's still good, but what do you expect if he cant win with the best trio in the game...

They won one of the online qualifiers.

He wasn't holding them back, CLG with 2GRE was still a extremely good team, you can't be that good of a team if one of the players is being carried.

Lethul was just better a better player/better fit with the team, neither or which means 2GRE was being carried.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They went from a team in the wash to an unstoppable force...I dont get how people let their emotions block their judgement lol I'm as big of an Ogre 2 fan as anybody, but come on

Hey, don't get defensive just because you stated something clearly false. Accept the error of your ways and move on.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They won one of the Online Qualifiers.

He wasn't holding them back, Lethul was just better a better player/better fit with the team.

And him leaving hurt EG more than it helped CLG imo, then caused Commonly to leave RNG, and blew them up a bit too. 

At least in my opinion from their history.

5dkXnVN.jpg

Who knows anything at this point. 

CLG won the last qualifier they played with 2gre lol. There is no telling how good that team would've ended up.

no they didn't, Allegiance won the online qualifier over EG for CLG's last qualifier with Ogre 2. I remember this because this is where Roy yelled "everybody go!" and naded himself to lose the match. Had that not happened and EG won, Lethul may have never left for CLG.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Carbon didn't win in H2 with strongside, They drop him for Ghost which a lot of people were skeptical of and instead thought defy was the far superior choice. Strongside then joins FInal Boss and they become the best team in the game. I'm not advocating that 2gre is a top 5 player right now or anything, but sometimes it really is just about finding that right mix.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Im gunna throw this out there also, thoughts on a slow passive player like Ogre 2 playing with a super aggressive player like Ninja?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Finally going to come out of my lurk cave! Anxious to see these new teams shake up. Also with apg, ace, and maniac staying a few days in california i would imagine that could stall any major moves between liquid and optic? I'm curious what everyone thought of Heinz performance at worlds. We all know Heinz has quite the resume, but i felt his tournament performance was extremely quiet.

• Upvote (+1) 9

CLG got top 4 with the last three qualifiers they played with 2gre. Getting first in one of them. CLG picked up Lxthul because it was going to hurt their main competition and possibly improve. Either way or both, they win. Let's not act like CLG would have dropped 2gre for anyone else at that point in the season. It was NOT going to happen otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 7

And him leaving hurt EG more than it helped CLG imo, then caused Commonly to leave RNG, and blew them up a bit too. 

Honestly I think this is also a very good point, EG with Lethul could very well have challenged CLG with Lethul (obviously not possible but theoretically).

• Upvote (+1) 1