CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you think this is disrespectful then you have lived a very sheltered life.

He does come across as a giant man child.

I can see why people root against him.

Personally he's too much of a random nobody to sway me liking or disliking a team he is on.

No, I'm a sheltered nerd with anxiety issues. I couldn't possibly understand what he meant, unlike you.

I see you are done with this conversation. I wasn't trying to attack you and I apologize if it came off like that. 

Any reason why Ninja and Ogre would change their tag colors to black and white?  :intel:  :kappa:

I'm pretty sure 2gre has been using black/white/grey since h2 when he and 1gre would just have opposite color set ups around their respective 1 and 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H5 OT should be sudden death. So anti-climatic getting a cap in overtime then having to play another 2+ mins. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hypothetically if all nV players leave nV, I dont see why the org would straight up quit halo, i would assume it would not be that hard to find another good team looking for an org

Ninja hinting that commonly is their 4th?

Kept saying something like "its so unCommon to get good maps." Forcing emphasis on the Common.

I could be reaching, but he giggled like he meant to do it.

not sure how good that team would actually end up (top 4?) but i'd be excited as heel to watch them play.

TSM is a huge org, this is great for halo

now i just hope nV stays around because they are also a huge org but NA focused 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How come this 2gre/Ninja/VicX/Commonly team couldn't be nV? 2gre could have brought it, no?

Ninja said that he's staying with Renegades on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Disappointed to hear that Naded created a bad situation for himself. This is business.

I hope he bounces back from it. Thanks to Allegiance for laying it all out. On TB, no less.

im sorry but if CLG cant even carry ogre2, I wouldnt look at his new team as one who can compete for top 4

I also have my doubts.  

Guess we'll see how they do in scrims.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have been watching ninjas stream and I have not heard him say that HE is staying with renegades. Ill quote him.

"All I can say is that Renegades is here to stay." When someone asked him if renegades was leaving halo. Notice he didn't say he was staying with renegades.

• Upvote (+1) 1

im sorry but if CLG cant even carry ogre2, I wouldnt look at his new team as one who can compete for top 4

CLG was a top2 team with 2gre actually, its just the change to lethul made them the absolute top team. 2gre isn't near this anchor that so many people apparently think he is. I have no idea if this team will get top 4, but I won't be surprised if they did.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2gre clearly carried Royal 2 and Snakebite to top 2 finishes consistently. Now they somehow convinced Lxthul to carry them. Must be brainwashing some of these players or something. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Finally caught up with the last 15 pages and here are a few new team predictions I would like to toss out:

Ninja VictoryX Ogre 2 Mikwen

Ola Naded Arkanum Mikwen

Ola Naded Ogre 2 Mikwen

Ola Naded Penguin Mikwen/Ogre 2

I have no idea what Penguin is doing so it is hard to make predictions for him.

Those are mine until the next #intel. 

CLG with 2GRE was a top 2 or 3 team, he in no way needs carrying.

Yeah so he was holding the team back obviously.  I mean he's still good, but what do you expect if he cant win with the best trio in the game...

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 7