CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If the Ninja/VicX/Commonly/2gre team is true, I"m not sure 2gre is a good 4th.

I'm not sure about 2gre in Halo 5 anymore. This team will show whether he has what it takes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If every community member clung to every shot that pros took at other pros, there would be NO fans and a whole community of butt hurt Halo players.

It wasn't a shot though. It was simply him acting like a dick for no reason.

Saying the n word is nowhere near saying that Randa's father's cancer is funny.

i think they're both horribly offensive things to say

cratos insulted one person and lunchbox demeaned an entire race

why even keep score, the point was everyone has said something horrible that they regret, pros are human like us

• Upvote (+1) 8

It wasn't a shot though. It was simply him acting like a dick for no reason.

Eh. I guess that's a matter of perspective. I take it as a shot at Suspector, you dont.

Dont think either of us are wrong, just different standpoints.

You got -100 because you don't understand the difference between teabagging/private team comm shit talk and this:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10851-halo-world-championship-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-838?do=findComment&comment=653950

Sure, it's from a while back, but that sort of thing bothers different people for different amounts of time. Fans aren't obligated to forgive him for shit like that.

So I literally went about negative 100 (not that i care, it's actually a compliment) for pointing out that CLG did some unsportsmanlike conduct. Everyone told me to stop worrying and let grown men handle their business.

Yet, we get like 10 guys here devastated about Cratos talking a little smack for months and months.

Just funny how people are so one dimensional and see through. 

There is a line that you shouldn't cross when it comes to "psychological warfare" with people.  Most people know that line instinctively and don't cross it.  Some people dont have that kind of awareness or choose to ignore it and Cratos is one of those people.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna lie, little sad TSM isn't picking up Ninjas new squad. I like the owner and logo of RNG so I'm not too upset...

But God damn TSM is so elusive for the Halo scene.

We need a fucking master ball to bring em in.

Not as great as you think (although, check the sig, I'm biased). They're super League focused and until recently did a pretty poor job of promoting their non-League games, which led to their split with SMITE and partially with now-Astralis in CSGO. Anyways, the juice isn't like Optic's, and I think their promotion level will be similar to the amount for their CoD team.

I'd love to be proved wrong though (because seeing CLG smash TSM in another game, oh babyyyyy).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I make a special request that we completely avoid discussing what's worse between calling someone the N-word or making fun of someone's father with cancer?

post-26206-Yosemite-Sam-keeps-crossing-B

• Upvote (+1) 7

What org is tied to G-Fuel?

Ninja was saying to 2gre how much he loves G-Fuel.

#HuntTheTruth

Faze is the first one that comes to mind

• Upvote (+1) 1

#HuntTheTruth

Please fucking stop with this shit, thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 15

It is just competitive banter.

How you are reading it: Suspector, you're garbage and whatever team you're on is garbage. I don't want your luck and I hope you fail in your Halo career.

How he meant it to be read (probably): I know you got picked up by EG, but I am going to find a good squad and we're going to beat EG. I am confident in my ability to win.

Did you ever play sports in school? I feel like that would make it easier to see.

No, I'm a sheltered nerd with anxiety issues. I couldn't possibly understand what he meant, unlike you.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also nV is an incredible org

I'd be devastated if this means theyre done in Halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can I make a special request that we completely avoid discussing what's worse between calling someone the N-word or making fun of someone's father with cancer?

Right, Lets just agree that there is nothing good about either one and leave it at that.  And i agree with Goldenboy's sentiment that "Rape" needs to be axed too..

We should go old school and start saying "PWND!" again

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also nV is an incredible org

I'd be devastated if this means theyre done in Halo

maybe they'll stick with Ola/Mikwen

We got so caught up in the pros drama that we have started our own pointless arguments.

4518424.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Any reason why Ninja and Ogre would change their tag colors to black and white?  :intel:  :kappa:

TSM

they're probably gonna sign with them, symbolic was hinting at it

• Upvote (+1) 4

We got so caught up in the pros drama that we have started our own pointless arguments.

4518424.gif

Within no time the pros are going to come here to find out which community members are roasting who

#TheNewMeta

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any reason why Ninja and Ogre would change their tag colors to black and white?  :intel:  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

im sorry but if CLG cant even carry ogre2, I wouldnt look at his new team as one who can compete for top 4

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3