CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So I literally went about negative 100 (not that i care, it's actually a compliment) for pointing out that CLG did some unsportsmanlike conduct. Everyone told me to stop worrying and let grown men handle their business.

Yet, we get like 10 guys here devastated about Cratos talking a little smack for months and months.

Just funny how people are so one dimensional and see through.

making fun of someone's dad having cancer isn't "talking a little smack"
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cratos is an incredibly skilled player with arguably the biggest drive to win that I've seen lately out of a lot of players.

He's also not as toxic as most people make him out to be. He might have had a horrid persona in the past, and I was on the hate band wagon as much as everybody else...but he's been changing my mind more and more in the past few months. I'm eager to see where he ends up, I'll admit I'm a fan.

What ever happened to the Cratos Pro Player Spotlight? I was looking forward to it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I literally went about negative 100 (not that i care, it's actually a compliment) for pointing out that CLG did some unsportsmanlike conduct. Everyone told me to stop worrying and let grown men handle their business.

Yet, we get like 10 guys here devastated about Cratos talking a little smack for months and months.

Just funny how people are so one dimensional and see through. 

You got -100 because you don't understand the difference between teabagging/private team comm shit talk and this:

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/10851-halo-world-championship-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-838?do=findComment&comment=653950

Sure, it's from a while back, but that sort of thing bothers different people for different amounts of time. Fans aren't obligated to forgive him for shit like that.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like ninja

I like VicX

I like commonly

2gre is my hero

Gonna be rooting HARD for this team if true.

MFW when I have to cheer for same team as you  :apg:

Jk, just love teasing you about EG  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not only do I hate this team as an apg fan, but I've seen more than 1 person say Ninja and apg... Call me crazy but i definitely get the vibe they do not like each other one damn bit.

they teamed for a tournament in H4, and won it. I don't know where you get that they don't like eachother.

and let's all be honest with ourselves, whether with our friends or privately, we've all said some fucked up things about other people. Cratos' remarks just happen to be public knowledge.

The man isn't a criminal. 

yeah sorry no, I did not joke or laughing about people having cancer and no I also did not say the N word for shits and giggles with friends 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would be happy with that squad. (Victory, Ninja, Commonly, 2gre).

I will just have to get over the  :salt: of Commonly ditching Renegades for EG.

MFW when I have to cheer for same team as you :apg:

Jk, just love teasing you about EG :simms:

I root for players mainly :p so it's not unlikely!

If Roybox retired I'd probably not follow EG anymore, just Snipedown if he stuck with EG.

Think it was confirmed multiple times that @@Ninja is keeping the Renegades organization.

Good to hear. True that Spartan & Stellur are gone though as Hymae said?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone other than lethul

Example 1:

I understand being salty about this shit, but publicly burning bridges pre-pro league is certainly not smart.  Its a great way for a talented player to be constantly shuffled around  sub-optimal teams.

Good to hear. True that Spartan & Stellur are gone though as Hymae said?

Yes, rumored and all but confirmed to Allegiance to team with @eL town and Unlegit.

What ever happened to the Cratos Pro Player Spotlight? I was looking forward to it.

Its still coming!

Unfortunately I got incredibly busy with work and some personal matters. I had actually spoken to Cratos and Allegiance about doing it live at the World Championship, but my plans and arrangements fell through for that.

BUT its still coming. This whole Roster Mania, Naded, ALG situation is fueling my mind for questions! Its definitely coming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just an FYI as someone who actively works in esports the overreaction to teabagging and trash talk is a bit much. 

Unless it becomes racial or offensive to other religions / sexual orientations / creeds then it's not a big deal, trust me.

If you really want to get up in arms over something then the use of the word rape needs to come to an end. 

Just thought I'd share my two cents on this

yes yes yes

I mean it is disrespectful, pretty clearly actually.. Why did he even tweet it? There was no reason to other than to stir shit up.

It is just competitive banter. 

How you are reading it: Suspector, you're garbage and whatever team you're on is garbage. I don't want your luck and I hope you fail in your Halo career. 

How he meant it to be read (probably): I know you got picked up by EG, but I am going to find a good squad and we're going to beat EG. I am confident in my ability to win. 

Did you ever play sports in school? I feel like that would make it easier to see. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not gonna lie, little sad TSM isn't picking up Ninjas new squad. I like the owner and logo of RNG so I'm not too upset...

But God damn TSM is so elusive for the Halo scene.

We need a fucking master ball to bring em in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

cratos doesn't get a fair shake in the community

lunchbox and or roy say the N word and everyone is mad about it for a few days

cratos says something horrible about someone elses dad and people refuse to forget about it

Saying the n word is nowhere near saying that Randa's father's cancer is funny.
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

What org is tied to G-Fuel?

Ninja was saying to 2gre how much he loves G-Fuel.

#HuntTheTruth

• Upvote (+1) 4

Not gonna lie, little sad TSM isn't picking up Ninjas new squad. I like the owner and logo of RNG so I'm not too upset...

But God damn TSM is so elusive for the Halo scene.

We need a fucking master ball to bring em in.

I heard a rumor that they were going to pick up Str8 a while back, but T2 didn't want to give up the Str8 name or something?

I have no idea whether or not it's true, but I could actually kinda see it.