CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Fanboy choice: 2gre and Ola

Realistic choice: Commonly and Cratos

The dream is alive!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whered you hear this?

They are playing together as I type this.

#HuntTheTruth

NO. SOURCE?

Wikileaks 

Whered you hear this?

Your mom

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As a @@Ninja fan, the only concern I have with @@OGRE2 is that he seems to only log on for scrims. I could be wrong, he could have been on smurfs, but I don't know that. This isn't previous Halos. This is for more money than it ever has been. People are pouring more and more hours into this game. Just logging on for 2-3 hours to scrim then talking about it for a bit after isn't enough. 

If Ogre 2 will put in the time required though, that would be epic and this team could be extremely fun and nostalgic at the same time.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I truly don't care at all about his interaction with other pros. It's actually kind of funny. If LethuL said the same things to some of these pros, he'd get praised for his arrogance, cockiness, and "troll" level. 

The thing that stuck with me was making fun of @Randa/Randa's dad for having cancer. I don't remember the exact quote, but I know Randa posted it on here a month or two back and that stuck with me. I can ignore the rest and actually find it somewhat humorous. 

Everyone knows lethul is trolling though, Cratos says things as if he is god and all of us minions don't have valid thoughts/opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I truly don't care at all about his interaction with other pros. It's actually kind of funny. If LethuL said the same things to some of these pros, he'd get praised for his arrogance, cockiness, and "troll" level. 

The thing that stuck with me was making fun of @Randa/Randa's dad for having cancer. I don't remember the exact quote, but I know Randa posted it on here a month or two back and that stuck with me. I can ignore the rest and actually find it somewhat humorous. 

Right. Which I would entirely agree with. Thats not funny, and its moronic, arrogant, and deserves a mountain of hatred. But I also dont think its fair to judge a players integrity/character by something that happened years ago if I'm not mistaken. People can grow and mature a lot in that time frame...especially going from AM to Pro, and growing up/maturing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Top 8 teams are not getting an invite to the pro league" - ogre 2

15 posts about ninja and 2gre in discord and this is the only useful info about it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So if top 8 teams aren't getting an invite to the pro league then how will they chose teams?

Hey did you guys hear Ninja and Ogre 2 are in discord?  :kappa:

I didn't hear this. I think I need to see another 20 posts about it.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

ahem

"Ninja sucks so much dick at Halo. Know what I meaaaannnn Boiizzzzzz?"

i forgot all about that lmao

NEVERMIND

• Upvote (+1) 2

So if top 8 teams aren't getting an invite to the pro league then how will they chose teams?

Some sort of qualifier tournament.

Everyone knows lethul is trolling though, Cratos says things as if he is god and all of us minions don't have valid thoughts/opinions.

So you're saying the way he speaks to other pro players personally offends you?

That doesn't sound like an issue with him...

Cratos in his stream said they didn't practice enough as a team leading up to regionals and worlds

They grinded like crazy for the qualifiers and to put themselves in a good position for seeding heading into Regionals and Worlds.

I think maybe some of the guys just burned out after that; Cratos wanted to win, maybe some of the other guys were content with what was sure to be a significant payday heading into worlds. 

Watching them scrim against CLG and essentially give up in the latter half of games was disheartening as an ALG fan. 

Has Naded ever teamed with Ogre2?

, back in 2014 when JayWalka was hosting H3 Tournies online, Naded, Ogre2, Snakebite, and Royal 2 were a team for some if I recall

so technically yes  :kappa:

As a @@Ninja fan, the only concern I have with @@OGRE2 is that he seems to only log on for scrims. I could be wrong, he could have been on smurfs, but I don't know that. This isn't previous Halos. This is for more money than it ever has been. People are pouring more and more hours into this game. Just logging on for 2-3 hours to scrim then talking about it for a bit after isn't enough. 

If Ogre 2 will put in the time required though, that would be epic and this team could be extremely fun and nostalgic at the same time.

Yeah I'm going to be honest and say I'm not especially amped about Ninja, Vic, and 2gre IF that's 3 of the 4 so far.  

That team would need a heavy slayer to balance them out.  

15 posts about ninja and 2gre in discord and this is the only useful info about it.

Ninja also said that he thought there would be downtime. So it sounds like pro league will be soon

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm going to assume that they will be doing a few tourneys before the "Pro league" is filled and established. TBH the only team that should get an invite is CLG since they are the reigning champions.

Honestly, in my opinion, it makes sense not to invite the top 8 teams to Pro League. Only one of them will still be the same team. Until teams last more than a month or two, all pro leagues and hcs seasons need to be qualified for. Pro leagues will work better in the future if Halo teams remain in tact longer (such as in CS:GO). 

• Upvote (+1) 3