CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ninja said intel dropping in 2 hours for him. he says he was going to reach out to Unlegit, but didn't. says sparty el town stellur unlegit is probably a team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninj/Victory/Ogre2/Ola? Too passive of a team still?

ola HAAAATEEEES ninja. so no.

You missed Naded being removed from the Org. Apparently the Org had to pick 1 player to follow and picked El Town

Waaaaaaaaaaack.

To be fair, Ninja didn't say to not expect a Naded/Ninja team.  He said let's hold off on it for now.  Not an impossibility, but unlikely I guess.

ahem

"Ninja sucks so much dick at Halo. Know what I meaaaannnn Boiizzzzzz?"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ninja and passive do not go hand in hand.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't watch Ninja normally. Does he usually not have an RNG overlay? I know some pros have an overlay of their team. 

i don't think what he said was toxic

him being toxic would be "fuck all my old teammates, fuck all pros who don't want to win"

well yeah it could be way worse but like (allegedly) in his stream he just bashes other orgs, players, all sorts of stuff and has quite an ego. just seems that way, i agree with his tweet that a lot of players dont seem like they want to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone got any links to any photos/albums from this weekend apart from Sandmans ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Everyone other than lethul

I guess rest of CLG didn't care to win although they waxed for the floor with your team.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Could easily see Ninja and Victory reaching out to Commonly to see if there is interest. From what I recall from Leftovers Ninja thought highly of him as a player. Add in a main slayer like Penguin and that would be a great team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anybody think a Ninja, Apg, Heinz, VicX team could work? Tyler and Richie seem to be pretty good friends, and haven't Ninja and Apg teamed before?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cratos is so toxic to the community... Not even the greatest player either.

Cratos is an incredibly skilled player with arguably the biggest drive to win that I've seen lately out of a lot of players.

He's also not as toxic as most people make him out to be. He might have had a horrid persona in the past, and I was on the hate band wagon as much as everybody else...but he's been changing my mind more and more in the past few months. I'm eager to see where he ends up, I'll admit I'm a fan.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Fairly new to the scene, why does everyone hate Cratos so much? 

Example 1:

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

For one, he made fun of Randa's dad for having cancer.

• Upvote (+1) 6

He used to have a horrible persona and attitude that was more cocky and arrogant then up and coming/appreciative. He said some negative things to some legendary people and unfortunately for him his reputation has stuck.

Once you get a reputation, its hard to lose it...but I think he's cleaned up his act, is more appreciative, and deserves the spotlight as much as any other Top 8 Pro right now. He has a filthy shot, fun play style to watch and an unmatched desire to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Said some bad things I think? Something about someone's dad having cancer but I forget the rest of the details

Most of the other stuff he has done in more recent terms though I respect. So personally I'm just neutral

• Upvote (+1) 1