CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man, they are doing Naded dirty this time around. Really hope he lands on a solid squad after all this.

To be fair, Naded could just be upset that the ALG org isn't staying with him. I'd really like to know what he means by backstabbing. Its a business after all. If the owner has more confidence in one squad, then he has all the right to focus on it.

If the owner fulfilled their contractual obligations...then i dont see a fault here.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Really got to feel for Naded, nothing going his way right now. Hope he comes back stronger and wins that elusive first event.

Nothing going his way? He just pocketed 125K

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nothing going his way? He just pocketed 125K

As far as after HWC concerns.

If that account isn't Naded's on gamefaqs, someone should really let him know this guy is impersonating him and saying some crazy stuff. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has Naded ever teamed with Ogre2?

No. I think he was at one point going to be the 4th for what became CLG? I could be making that up though.

Has Naded ever teamed with Ogre2?

Briefly on CLG with Royal2 and Snakebite at the beginning of H2A but playstyles weren't meshing early on and they went with Heinz.

That's fucked up if true.

Why do bad things happen to good people the best person on the planet

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hoping that he'll take a little time to discuss with me. Will keep you guys updated! :)

He liked my first tweet, so I'm hoping he'll respond to the second...

NOW I WAIT

• Upvote (+1) 6

To be fair, Naded could just be upset that the ALG org isn't staying with him. I'd really like to know what he means by backstabbing. Its a business after all. If the owner has more confidence in one squad, then he has all the right to focus on it.

If the owner fulfilled their contractual obligations...then i dont see a fault here.

Yea its kind of weird that he would tweet that out especially when hes most likely going to join a new team anyways. Maybe ALG is aware of his stigma with other pros? If weve learned anything from watching Optic, its better to get a team set in stone and el town did that....supposedly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Call me crazy but what about oddball fathom? I'd at least like to try her out...

I want oddball in H5 sooooooo bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

From what I remember of early ALG, that org was built around naded.  WFX Guitar (Brian) was instrumental in helping naded get hooked up with Instinct.  I don't want to say ALG wouldn't exist without naded but it was a big jumping off point.

Edit:  Backstab may be a bit harsh, like you said probably out of frustration.

Any word on Mikwen?

Chig, Mikwen, Hysteria, victory X

Is this the part where I'm supposed to vaguely make a post about how I know the :intel:  and lord it over everyone so I seem like a complete pompous douchemuppet?

If it is, then...

OH MY GOD GUYS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE THE  :intel:.  #Toto

(I don't actually know anything.  Probably.  Don't ask me questions.)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Poor Naded, man. Guy creates his own team so he can't be dropped, and instead they all ditch him anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 6