Naded is a risky pick for any team trying to get first

Oddball could be fun but I'm not sure if any maps would be good for it

Roy definitely still has what it takes to be on a winning team

Allegiance isnt proven to be second best by single elimination

Denial isn't proven to be second best because they took 2 games from CLG

Any team other than CLG should consider pistola if he's motivated

Royal 2 might be the best player right now

• Upvote (+1) 3

Will this thread still be used once the Pro League thread is made or will we be switching over?

Will this thread still be used once the Pro League thread is made or will we be switching over?

New thread will be made in the next couple days

Heads up, survey went out about the HCS for those in the feedback program.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just sitting here wondering where 2gre is going to land. Ya I'm a fanboy, not ashamed.

Same here brother ;) Us old time fans who actually remember Halo 1 & 2 have got to stick together :)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Stellur and Spartan should really stay together.  Those two guys with their slaying power are insane. 

The whole RNG squad has potential when everything is clicking.  Victory X before Worlds didn't play up to his name, but man did he show up on LAN when it counted.

Ninja has his over aggressive issues, but when he plays smart, they really had moments of greatness.

But at the end of the day with all the inconsistency, it's not surprising that this team will most likely disband.

#FeelsRNGMan 

The way this team just absolutely tooled ALG those first 2 games makes me think that it'd be worth their time to stay together. 

The inconsistency is something that can be worked on and improved with more time together as you continue to build trust and rapport with your teammates.  

Edit - I can understand the constant team changes and I think that they do have their place sometimes but when your team shows glimpses of excellence I think you really gotta stay together for the long haul and work on yourselves.  It's too easy (and often times more detrimental) to just disband a team and keep trying out different rosters over and over and over.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Realistically if Flame isn't going to coach I'd like to see:

Optic:

Flame, maniac, Naded, apg

Or

Flame maniac Naded jimbo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded turns down EG to stay with ALG.... #FeelsBadMan

You do realize ALG got second place and EG got 5-8th right? His team made 425k more... FeelsGoodMan

You do realize ALG got second place and EG got 5-8th right? His team made 175k more... FeelsGoodMan

I think it's ironic that he turned down a great offer to stick with his team then after worlds his team ditches him lol. 

Heads up, survey went out about the HCS for those in the feedback program.

Sort of, i just did it and it was mostly about REQ packs....

No questions about tourney format, casting, if you watched the second stage, etc

• Upvote (+1) 1

As an aside, i think the Suspector pickup by EG is a good one.  While they made a mistake last time by picking someone so quickly their backs were kind of against the wall there and they are now too.  Nobody is going to stay on the market for too long so any proven players that you want need to get scooped up quickly.  You can really only afford to take your time and try out different players if the supply of (quality) players is greater than the demand, which right now it isnt.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd really like to see NInja stick with/be the face of an org, as he's one of the most popular streamers and can have great content. I'd like to see a team of Ninja / Stellur / Victory X / Commonly, though that isn't looking likely. I think Spartan has some great talent, but when he tilts, he tilts hard and it has an impact on the rest of the team.

I'd really like to see NInja stick with/be the face of an org, as he's one of the most popular streamers and can have great content. I'd like to see a team of Ninja / Stellur / Victory X / Commonly, though that isn't looking likely. I think Spartan has some great talent, but when he tilts, he tilts hard and it has an impact on the rest of the team.

You think Spartan tilts more then Ninja?..............?

As an aside, i think the Suspector pickup by EG is a good one. While they made a mistake last time by picking someone so quickly their backs were kind of against the wall there and they are now too. Nobody is going to stay on the market for too long so any proven players that you want need to get scooped up quickly. You can really only afford to take your time and try out different players if the supply of (quality) players is greater than the demand, which right now it isnt.

Also now that contracts are a thing if a player gets picked up by an org and signs a contract, then said player is off limits

Lets look at the EG & CLG comparison again.

EG w/ Lethul beat CLG in OQ1, OQ4 when Ogre 2 was on CLG.

No one was mentioning anything about RoyBox or Snip3down being a problem like they are now. I think the squad being together for so long made the unit really solid and their teamwork was on point.

CLG with Lethul beat EG in OQ 5, Regionals, and HWC.

Now lets give each player a "rank" (ranks just used as a visual)

CLG

Royal 2 = 10

Snakebite = 10

Frosty = 10

Ogre 2 = 9

EG

Snip3down = 10

Roy = 10

Lunch = 10

Lethul = 10

Commonly = 8 (mostly on chemistry with EG)

Now when you add Lethul to CLG they become a 40, and EG went to 38.

If you give Suspector = 9 (or even a 10), this will move EG to 39, and possibly give them a better shot against CLG. It all depends on how well they mesh because EG in the beginning of H5 was a lock down disciplined squad and with Commonly it looked like they couldn't setup properly or hold down positions and have map control when they wanted.

Also CLG was an awesome squad in the beginning and Ogre 2 is no slouch, I feel that CLG adding Lethul hurt EG as a squad more than making CLG that much better. Hopefully we see a better EG and CLG matchup with Suspector on it, cant wait.

The same shit would happen right now if one of CLG's members goes to EG with RoyBox & Snip3down, EG would become a God Squad and CLG would be playing catch up trying to find the right fit to keep up with EG. EG and CLG have 7 of the best players in the game If you take any 4 of them you could have an instant championship contending team.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

All the "Jimbo to EG" "Jimbo to top 4 team" talk done with lol?

EU is just always a little behind NA. Rostermania will hit there soon.