CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does anyone know who he's talking about?

Some asshole that was insulting Coby

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably the most realistic idea yet.

I dunno, I don't think Spartan and contra would get along very well. Total opposites in terms of personality. I'd also be surprised if contra split up from devon and Bubu from Huke.

Can someone post the joker "and here we go" gif

giphy.gif

I instantly exploded in my pants reading this

Oh man. Crazier things have happened. Optic Naded would be great for his already large fanbase.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hysteria needs a top team. Dude is really, really good at H5. Don't have time to look through all the replies (I'm a few hundred behind) but I hope some people have noticed that.

I think him to EG, assuming personalities mesh, would be able to compete with CLG. Lose a slayer in Lethul, gain one in Hysteria. Plus he's aggressive.

I've always seen him play as if his teammates were in perfect positions, being with 3 smart savvy veteran players in LBX, Roy, and Sdown would give him a chance to show that he has some insane individual skill. Don't like seeing him not succeed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria needs a top team. Dude is really, really good at H5. Don't have time to look through all the replies (I'm a few hundred behind) but I hope some people have noticed that.

I think him to EG, assuming personalities mesh, would be able to compete with CLG. Lose a slayer in Lethul, gain one in Hysteria. Plus he's aggressive.

I've always seen him play as if his teammates were in perfect positions, being with 3 smart savvy veteran players in LBX, Roy, and Sdown would give him a chance to show that he has some insane individual skill. Don't like seeing him not succeed.

honestly, i think all C9 needs to be a solid top 8 team is a new 4th instead of danoxide.  I feel bad saying this about a player because i know a lot of pros read this, but i think for that team they could get a better 4th

I instantly exploded in my pants reading this

good retirement plan for naded, get his fans and the greenwall fans. Post a video of him drinking Mate and doing the rick flair WOOOOO .....profit

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why would somebody consider going that low? Nothing possible to gain from doing it.

His internet dropped and the guy thought he quit during a game.

The only connection I saw that TSM had to Halo so far was Ninja via Proofy,so maybe Ninja left to form a TSM squad with VicX? I mean IF they left, which who knows? :kappa:

honestly, i think all C9 needs to be a solid top 8 team is a new 4th instead of danoxide.  I feel bad saying this about a player because i know a lot of pros read this, but i think for that team they could get a better 4th

I think Danoxide has a ton of potential. I'm excited to see where his career goes from here. But I don't necessarily disagree with you. I don't think it's about skill though. I think it's rarely about skill. More about fit. I love the Cloud and Hysteria duo though, and as much as I'd love Hysteria to EG my #2 thing would be those two looking for two more.

• Upvote (+1) 2

so Kampy just said he would for sure run games with optic halo if they offered, and he has teamed with naded.  

If naded doesnt go to optic, and kampy does.  I think kampy and Vic X or someone who has a good understanding of team work and objective gameplay would be a good fit.

The reason i say someone other than maniac or FS is because while those are both great veteran players, they do lack high level experience with Halo 5, especially with a well practiced team.  There are however potential free agents that have a lot of experience playing top 8 halo and doing well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic Naded would be sick, but he just got 2nd while FS/Maniac didn't even qualify.  Until those two prove they can perform at a higher level, I would imagine that Naded can find a better team.  

• Upvote (+1) 4