CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I asked in his chat and he says he left, not dropped.

"Literally had the event of my life dog"

He must live at an Olive Garden after that breadstick.

I gave Cratos props for his performance in the series against Liquid several pages back, I just can't resist an opening like that.

• Upvote (+1) 8

BTW, has anyone realized that Ninja made more playing competitive H1Z1 in the past year than he has on Halo 5?

In winnings, but not in streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes. I'll edit my post.

Yeah. That would've been strange if he got dropped b/c he played really well. I know some people love to hate on Cratos, but he undeniably would be a good addition to most teams.

10,000 times crazier. 

FB was dominant for 3 straight years and won the first H3 event, but the slide was hard and fast. It was unthinkable to see Walshy on another team but he did pretty well imo.

I mean, he did well overall in the long run. He never won another major LAN tournament again though.

He must live at an Olive Garden after that breadstick.

I gave Cratos props for his performance in the series against Liquid several pages back, I just can't resist an opening like that.

cratos played really well at worlds, for sure the 1st or 2nd best player on his team with suspector...If LBX stops competing I'd love to see suspector+naded and roy+snip3down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sure he has interest in coming back, but the money is far better for him in Call of Duty as is the competitive scene at the moment, not to mention the success his team is currently having.

EDIT:: Forgot to include the contract he is under, I believe it prevents him from competing in multiple titles.

Ah, ok.

I'm thinking they will. Of all the teams, Renegades know the value of actually sticking with a team rather than repeating history. They were the Leftovers after all.

I'm hoping they stick together, get much more practiced and build more team chemistry than in the 2 months they have been together. Time will tell tho.

@@Spartan 's tweets aren't making me too hopeful.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yo people I dont really post here much (I'm a lurker after tourneys,surprising I know). I just wanted to thank you all and thank team beyond for sticking around halo. Everyone's passion for halo is what kept it alive and now hopefully thriving. Even if you hate us and want us to lose thank you for being a viewer and supporting your squad. Have a good one and thanks again.

:) Really happy you won Bro, been rooting for you guys for a long time :) I remember all the dimwits on beyond saying you and Royal 2 couldn't do objective and were whiny, and all this other nonsense. Suddenly you win and they're all fans lol. You're the best Bro, keep it up ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Me either. FeelsSadMan. I like your sig lol

What can I say? I'm a fanboy of both of them after all, lol!

Karma had plenty of team success. lol

Yes, I was using his example of someone that can do FFA, and 4v4 at the same time. 

Who does your objective? Lunch is the objective based player for EG, Instict, 5K... really any team he's been a part of. Penguin and Suspector are both slayers... so you add them on a team with arguably the best slayer in Snipedown?

How can you include Commonly on any team you mention and then say that Spartan couldn't fit on EG because he's not a "veteran". Spartan has been to way more events than Commonly. 

Naded would replace Lunchbox as the in your face master objective player. He has one of the quirkiest objective oriented play styles in H5.

I don't know why you don't think highly of Spartan. He is a low-key god in H5 and even though I am not a fan of Renegades at all, he along with Sbite and Royal 2 are the most impressive players I've seen when watching streams. If you know me, you know I watch streams, and I've been doing it longer than probably anyone on this website. 

Spartan would essentially fill TJ's old shoes. They have an amazingly similar play style...

Snip3down is my second favorite player behind Naded and even I have to admit that Royal 2 is the best slayer in the game, with Snip3down coming 2nd. However, if we went by stats, we would both  be wrong because Penguin is technically the best slayer in the game, with Royal 2 just behind him, and Snakebite rounding up the top 3, I believe.