CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As much as I like them as a duo, I hope Spartan and Ninja find their way onto separate teams. Too much emotional instability with those two. That said, if they do stick together and Stellur goes back to Optic like I said he would a few weeks ago, I would like to see them give 2gre a shot. They need that calming influence to halt those choke moments and prevent any more reverse sweeps.

Also here are my power rankings:

1. Superhuman Strength

2. Invisibility

3. Flight

4. Eye lasers

5. Speed

6. Time travel

7. Telekinesis

8. Rapid healing

Super human strength at Number One? really? Over Telekinesis? 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No one falls off that fast. Lunchbox was a top 10 player all of Halo 5. He just didn't have the best tournament at HWC. 

The man is too busy with his real life to be the player he could be.

So here's another thing, there are now players like FiS, Chig, FS and Maniac, Ogre 2, Pistola, Mikwen, etc that are going to get involved in these rosters.  Then there are newer players like danoxide who might not have performed super well or are just newer that are fresh meat for being dropped.  Like FiS to C9 isn't out of the picture here.  2 good players could leave a top 8 team for optic.  Not to mention, now its top 16 teams in the world, not top 8 from NA and some from europe.  There are more spots open for good teams, not just the 8 we are talking about.  Things will shuffle around, a top 8 team could get top 16 one event and a top 16 team takes their time in the lime light.

Things are going to get interesting lets just say that

With all these good players, and all these teams that could be formed, we're going to split teams into two formats why?

Pro League, Challenger League, relegation, all that is stupid. Just do it how they did HCS last year.

edit: 18k for nadeshot and it's almost 4 in the morning

So I doubt this would ever happen, but gonna lay out my dream scenario for the RNG roster. 

Stellur, Ninja, and Spartan join Maniac as the new OpTic Halo roster. Flamesword as coach. 

Some points to consider:

1. Obviously OpTic isn't about just the competitive teams, and Hecz is extremely unlikely to just drop Maniac/Flame or "kick" them out of the house. Maniac actually looked pretty good at regionals, and Flame seems like he'd make a good coach while still living in the house. 

2. Hecz has said time and time again that it's about the personalities and he wants players that fans can get behind. Ninja/Spartan are 2 of the best personalities in Halo. 

3. OpTic house is near Chicago. Ninja already lives around that area, would be an easy move. Though Ninja lives with his GF so that would throw a wrench in the plans (girls, man). I think the OpTic house is already full though with Scump moving back in as well. 

4. Stellur going back to OpTic is something that already has legs, and he's not shied away from it at all. 

5. I don't really know how Maniac and Ninja/Spartan would get along. Seems to me they might annoy each other. 

Again, seriously doubt this would ever happen, just fun to speculate. As someone who's a fan of the RNG squad and watches a lot of the OpTic vlogs, I think it'd be really fun to see Spartan/Ninja create content. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Super human strength at Number One? really? Over Telekinesis?

accidental neg sorry

As much as I like them as a duo, I hope Spartan and Ninja find their way onto separate teams. Too much emotional instability with those two. That said, if they do stick together and Stellur goes back to Optic like I said he would a few weeks ago, I would like to see them give 2gre a shot. They need that calming influence to halt those choke moments and prevent any more reverse sweeps.

Also here are my power rankings:

1. Superhuman Strength

2. Invisibility

3. Flight

4. Eye lasers

5. Speed

6. Time travel

7. Telekinesis

8. Rapid healing

Teleportation is #1. 10x better than flight. Flight would just be cold as shit and would still take time. Teleportation is instant and you can go anywhere.

1. Teleportation

2. Invisibility

3. Strength

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I doubt this would ever happen, but gonna lay out my dream scenario for the RNG roster.

Stellur, Ninja, and Spartan join Maniac as the new OpTic Halo roster. Flamesword as coach.

Some points to consider:

1. Obviously OpTic isn't about just the competitive teams, and Hecz is extremely unlikely to just drop Maniac/Flame or "kick" them out of the house. Maniac actually looked pretty good at regionals, and Flame seems like he'd make a good coach while still living in the house.

2. Hecz has said time and time again that it's about the personalities and he wants players that fans can get behind. Ninja/Spartan are 2 of the best personalities in Halo.

3. OpTic house is near Chicago. Ninja already lives around that area, would be an easy move. Though Ninja lives with his GF so that would throw a wrench in the plans (girls, man). I think the OpTic house is already full though with Scump moving back in as well.

4. Stellur going back to OpTic is something that already has legs, and he's not shied away from it at all.

5. I don't really know how Maniac and Ninja/Spartan would get along. Seems to me they might annoy each other.

Again, seriously doubt this would ever happen, just fun to speculate. As someone who's a fan of the RNG squad and watches a lot of the OpTic vlogs, I think it'd be really fun to see Spartan/Ninja create content.

Flame has said in one of the OpTic Podcast episodes ( the only one he's been on so far) that he likes the idea of being a coach but that he wants to play the season out. Honestly the Ninja-Spartan-Stellur-Maniac(my own bias) communication issue wouldn't be as much of a problem with Flamesword as a coach relaying information to the guys as a he would be a more verbal coach and not on the lines of BigT just calling times. My own bias towards OpTic would really like this to happen but I don't know if Ninja would want to team with Maniac. Everyone on OpTic (players and fans) loved Stellur and would literally get insta-erections with him back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic fanbase would love Ninja but I don't think it will happen. I don't think Maniac and FS are the biggest Ninja fans. Content wise that team would kill it, Gameplay wise they would be solid, it makes sense.

Don't think FS will quit competing though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably nobody better suited for Optic than Ninja. He has an apartment/house with his GF and dog though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

SO I JUST CAUGHT UP AFTER MISSING ONLY 3 DAYS & SOMEHOW ALMOST 200 PAGES & NOW ROSTERS START TO CHANGE? I WANT TO GET OFF LETHULS WILD RIDE!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Probably nobody better suited for Optic than Ninja. He has an apartment/house with his GF and dog though.

nah not really. Ninja explained on stream he wouldn't be good at content creation only streaming. He said he isn't good with coming up with entertaining ideas for videos.

pls pls pls

This sounds so exciting, but I honestly think they should drop both Lunchbox and Commonly. Don't get me wrong, LBX is a great player and very underrated, but he doesnt just put enough effort to compete against CLG and other pros who pretty much grind this game like 50-60 hours in a week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Alright here's my Rostermania v3(?) predictions. These are assuming that lbx doesn't retire.

Spartan leaves RNG to replace Devon on denial

Stellur goes back to optic (so does assault)

Ninja and VicX stay under RNG, and get Penguin and Rayne

EG drops commonly, pick up suspector

Commonly and Devon join swift and calm on elevate

Unlegit leaves liquid to join ALG

Liquid picks up Mikwen or Hysteria in his place

(If LBX does retire them EG gets Spartan and Stellur goes to denial)

:flames:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Alright here's my Rostermania v3(?) predictions. These are assuming that lbx doesn't retire.

Spartan leaves RNG to replace Devon on denial

Stellur goes back to optic (so does assault)

Ninja and VicX stay under RNG, and get Penguin and Rayne

EG drops commonly, pick up suspector

Commonly and Devon join swift and calm on elevate

Unlegit leaves liquid to join ALG

Liquid picks up Mikwen or Hysteria in his place

(If LBX does retire them EG gets Spartan and Stellur goes to denial)

:flames:

Crazy stuff is going to happen because of the 8-12 teams getting picked apart as well as the 2-7 seeds trading around to get better than CLG. A few players are going to be pushed out of top 8 teams until we eventually get to the point of the top 6ish teams being a brick wall due to all of the talent being stacked there. Kinda like how towards the end of H3 all of the "strat" guys were on really shit teams compared to where they started that were barely scraping it in the top 16 because they just didn't have a shot that was competitive with the top teams anymore