CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A bit late, but I remember breaking my Plantronics Gamecom X30 headset way back in like 2006/2007 out of anger on Halo 2 in Team Hardcore. It was a $30 headset or so, it was a decent amount when you're younger. It was a good lesson for me to control my temper, because of that I now treat my electronics and other things with respect when I get mad. Just my 2c.

Out of curiosity, did it break along the left side of the band, just above where the mic tucked in?

Edit: Whoops, was picturing the wrong headset.  Disregard :p

holy fucking dead.. three pages in a week... things should start picking up closer to launch.... i guess teams are looking a bit solidified moving forward.. other than the announcement from optic/heinz/apg/ola on whats going on.......

blah.

hungry for halo related news.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@aPG you need to breathe life into this thread. 

Of all the people you could've picked..

@@OGRE2 you need to breathe life into this thread.

closest thing I have is the 100 message back and forth argument between Randa and Spartan in the 8s chat last night.

original.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

closest thing I have is the 100 message back and forth argument between Randa and Spartan in the 8s chat last night.

pics or it didn't happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

as an upstanding member of the community I can't just violate private conversations, but it was basically Spartan calling Randa bad and Randa saying his placing are way better than his even though he has no thumbs, followed by Spartan saying he d rode to the top, and a lot of stuff like that. It was a nice little read. I of course remained completely neutral in the spat due to conflict of interest.

I enjoyed your input

• Upvote (+1) 2