CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gandhis trashtalk back in the day was the best. Fuck the haters, its never going away. Professionalism will still be there.

Imagine if Lxthul gave Naded a piece of toilet paper and said he got shit on. 

Imagine if Lxthul gave Naded a piece of toilet paper and said he got shit on. 

That wouldnt make sense because their relationship isnt like that. There was a hate feud between T2 and Gandhi and it was fabulous lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd like to see some of the pre-rostermania teams get back together. Commonly to RNG and Stellur/Assault back to Optic. I know that Optic squad severely underperformed, but they didn't practice at all until the 3rd or 4th Online Qualifier, and the one qualifier that they had like a week of practice they got T16 so I'd like to see what they can do. Maniac needs to start playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not sure about you guys but did anyone else lose sleep over being offended by CLG yesterday?

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Good job to CLG, the best team won. 

But my god the reaction from them on winning was so shit, where the fuck is the passion? I think if naded won he run around the whole venue hi-fiving everyone. 

But hey, you guys are clearly the best halo 5 team by far so GG. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure about you guys but did anyone else lose sleep over being offended by CLG yesterday?

:lxthul:

I lost a good chunk of sleep, but then I remembered that @LethuL recommends Monster Energy Drink, so I had a couple, and now I feel awake enough to be super offended. Or am I offended by @LethuL? This Monster is so good, I can't even really remember.

Seriously, though, I'm going to echo the sentiments that if you keep the trash talk in-game, don't let it get personal, and you shake your opponent's hand win or lose, it's all part of the game. As long as it ends with that final "GG", getting in your opponent's head is just as much a strategy as anything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Overall great tournament, congrats to CLG! I do think on the finals day they should some type of other matches just to build the hype of the viewers up. Just watching the stream you could see them trying to stretch the show out as long as possible but nothings going to be perfect the first time. 

Hopefully with the announcement of the Pro League we get some more roster moves def keeps the game exciting for viewers and I also thinks its necessary for some teams. I'm guessing Chig will make a comeback for next season, maybe teams with Mikwen? idk nonetheless it will be exciting.

Also big thanks to everyone who puts stats up/tweets scores and all that, I don't get to watch as much as I want to so coming here to get the information I need is really helpful!

How do you know what Naded would've done? Hes never won an event.

BANG BANG

We've come a looooooong way since then boys.

P1012833.JPG

Holy shit  could this be?  :ghost:  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's exactly why he would have run around the entire venue. His first tournament win and he gets one million dollars for his whole team?

That's exactly why he would have run around the entire venue. His first tournament win and he gets one million dollars for his whole team?

Every single person on CLG, including the coach, had won events - this was just another day in the life.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I do have to point out that CLG is a team full of 4 big slayers. 

Yes and no. Snakebite & Lxthul play other roles and are very versatile. People are picking teams that would amount to 4 lesser Royal 2s.

Haven't seen a lot of discussion on it, but what was viewership like as a whole? I tuned in Saturday and not much on Sunday. On Saturday night I saw 30-35k-ish viewers during the semi-finals.

Oh no, bodies were shot and teabagged! I think Obama and Microsoft should have a press conference for everyone offended by these horrible acts against humanity.

Honestly, I couldn't sleep all night thinking about how Frost had the audacity to shoot a ragdoll.

Come on bro. naded's passion for halo is bigger than all members of CLG put together. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Yes and no. Snakebite & Lxthul play other roles and are very versatile. People are picking teams that would amount to 4 lesser Royal 2s.

At this stage in the game versatility shouldn't be an option but a necessity. I wouldn't say they require more slayers, but definitely better players. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every single person on CLG, including the coach, had won events - this was just another day in the life.

Exactly. 

Naded would have blown the roof off of the place. I wouldn't even be surprised if he was in tears. We all saw that emotional interview on day two - he was ready for a good cry.

1 million for first as a prize is pretty big if you ask me. 

Since we're one day gone of the finals, figured this would be relevant.

K8Z0Ab2.png

Going to be an interesting couple of months before the pro league starts.

They need to start talking about sandbox rebalance in the next community update.

• Upvote (+1) 5

At this stage in the game versatility shouldn't be an option but a necessity. I wouldn't say they require more slayers, but definitely better players.

Outside of CLG, I think Contra has impressed me the most. He has insane versatility and can slay with the best of them.
  • Upvote (+1) 2