CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He said "Congrats to not matching CLG round 1"

Denial didnt match CLG round 1. What is your point? It sounded to me like he was saying EG was better. Sorry if I misinterpreted, but I never said Denial wasnt better than Allegiance. 

He already responded, but yea I didn't think that was his point. The format caused a weak top bracket and no loser bracket. A different draw and they could have easily finished 5-8 instead of 2nd. That is crazy IMO.

Since you responded with the comment about EG, I just wanted to point out that Denial has given CLG the most fight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dared someone to tell me i was wrong. 4-0 sweep. Not shocking. Im disappointed for the rest of the teams that didnt get a chance to play for 2nd place. ALG isnt the 2nd best team in halo. If you doubt that, then youre lying to yourself.

but but but I love naded so much I can't put my personal bias aside

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded is one of, if not the, most popular streamer on twitch. When MVP is decided by Internet vote, idk how you can expect anything else.

It's not even a disrespect to CLG (or any other player). 90% of the people who voted for Naded didn't put anymore thought into it outside of "I really like Naded's stream!!!"

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Happy for Naded to get the mvp. Clg turned heel tonight. Interesting. Frosty, The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural.

See ya guys next time.

What happened to the fancy big check?

Dont see how people can hate on CLG for bad sportsmanship? Do we noy remember 2006-2010 Halo and the fantastic trash talking?

Heck even Clutch is CLGs coach, and he had the mouth of a politician.

Very few Halo players/fans care about shit talking. It's a pretty vocal minority whining about trash talk.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So they didn't give any details about the Req pack on stream. Nice job guys. Well I downloaded it from the store but where do I get it? Not showing up in game. 

Lethul really establishing a legacy for himself. He has been on the winning team for all 3 seasons of HCS. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is that a joke? Not making an obvious improvement to a tournament format because we would "still have found something else to bitch about"?

l

o

l

Ikr, was a bit of a dick response  :holmes:

Wasn't it fan voted? If so stop bitching Jesus. Who cares about MVP when CLG just won $1 million. It literally means noting I'm sure Naded is just SOOO thrilled to have it....

Shit I was hoping for way more info regarding next season. Now we are in an awkward period where we don't really no what to expect. I guess @@CyReN can go ahead and make a Pro League thread though.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Welp not with a bang but with a whimper. Congrats to CLG they earned it. Just sucks that about 100,000 viewers saw a 1 sided show. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

No disrespect to Naded, but that's a bandwagon MVP if ive ever seen one. Would have loved to see the fans vote for someone more deserving.

• Upvote (+1) 13
  • Downvote (-1) 10