CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There was literally nothing over the top that was done or said. 

I meant more the "They're winning really hard so they can do whatever the hell they want" mentality. It's not great. 

Of course, that's my opinion.

Was CLG's event to lose and they showed how dominant they are. Same result would have happened against any other team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ogre 2, pistola, Roy and lunch

The only hope

Lol this team wouldnt even qualify u fanboy cringer

i think h5 really needs to consider changing weapons on map to nothing but pistols, br, ar, and a power weapon...343 gave the noobs a chance to come up, time to make halo 5 as good as it can be

• Downvote (-1) 11

Constant pressure and constant double teams from CLG.  They're at all the right places at all the right times.  

We might have to wait til a new Halo to see this team dethroned.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never again do you have a world championship without double elim.

This is what happens when you don't have the two best teams playing in the finals.

Yes, CLG would have most likely beat any team but Allegiance hasn't been #2 since before x-games.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

X-games/Regionals was miles better in everything except prize pool. Next time let MLG or ESL host the World Champs please. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Big congrats to Allegiance on not randomly matching CLG in the quarters. 

Not like EG put up any bigger of a fight.

• Upvote (+1) 7

CLG tea bagging and shooting dead bodies.. It would be hard for me to shake hands and not punch someone in the face.

• Downvote (-1) 2

X-games/Regionals was miles better in everything except prize pool. Next time let MLG or ESL host the World Champs please. 

ESL is hosting this, and its not like MLG made the matches better. CLG is just dominant.

I meant more the "They're winning really hard so they can do whatever the hell they want" mentality. It's not great. 

Of course, that's my opinion.

Don't take that out of context....there are boundaries no one should ever cross in competition. CLG didn't...let them live.

Back to the tourney....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Naded sounds like he lost already :\.

That's not the Naded they need in order to win. Been the same story for a decade.

CLG tea bagging and shooting dead bodies.. It would be hard for me to shake hands and not punch someone in the face.

Both teams won massive amounts of money. I personally wouldn't bother tea bagging if I was in their situation. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't take that out of context....there are boundaries no one should ever cross in competition. CLG didn't...let them live.

Back to the tourney....

Heh. Alright.

ALG with the tied cap!