CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

None of the above. Where is Snakebite? Numbers wise: he has been  putting up numbers in every single category. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Man ALG just take 1 game please.

I need to stop reading that abbreviation as "AGL". 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Love how they keep putting up sponsors and partnerships for Halo, just to have ALG think on how to make a comeback.

fucking holy shit at these ads between every game

You mean like every other sport and eSport in the entire world?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To the people complaining about the lack of double elim, yes we would have gotten more games but the finals would be no different. CLG would smack any team really atm, there needs to be quite a bit of team changes to try and contend with them imo.

• Downvote (-1) 5

None of the above. Where is Snakebite? Numbers wise: he has been  putting up numbers in every single category. 

True but I would say Lethul. Him saving that game 1 literally put all the momentum in CLG's favor. If they lost that game 1, this series is different

Epsilon gave CLG the toughest games this event...

And then got destroyed by Elevate. Honestly Denial played CLG the toughest, yet again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Glad i wasnt the only one 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too many war flashbacks, eh?

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are going to milk it aren't they...

WRONG. SUCK IT.

Love how they keep putting up sponsors and partnerships for Halo, just to have ALG think on how to make a comeback.

i think it's more "oh my god, it could be over in 4 games, and we need to acknowledge all of our sponsors and partnerships fast!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't like this mentality. It breeds negativity. Not everyone should be an asshole.

Having said that, this is like watching Social Slayer at the moment so it kind of fits.

There was literally nothing over the top that was done or said. It was tea bagging and a player saying the other team is fuvking awful. Oh no, it's the end of the world...how dare he tea bag...how dare he call the other team awful.

If a player from CLG had plugged his controller out because he felt the other team was that terrible or walked out the booth and slapped another player then I would say yeah that's a bit too much. Their was nothing offensive five or said. The tea bag and awful shout out was extremely light. Kids are too soft nowadays if they have issues with either, especially tea bagging....it's hilarious to me how many ppl still get emotional from that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You mean like every other sport and eSport in the entire world?

As a matter of fact I don't. Maybe I've been graced to only follow games that don't milk every single second where a game is being setup with mega-bloks advertisements and irrelevant games.

Not sure what people expected? We knew CLG would probably dominate, and we knew they were going to run ads and interviews. I don't mind the interviews, I just wish we had a better finals.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't think CLG will ever lose another tournament. All the other teams are just going to shuffle rosters to try and beat them, and CLG is just going to continue to get farther ahead.