CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Exactly what  I was worried about. No team can compete with CLG. Something big needs to happen for next season, watching CLG dominate isn't fun.

I love having a dominant team. In fact domination is my favorite to watch, except I do want Naded to win.

Oh well.

Really don't think ALGs play style does well against CLG. Aggressive teams like RNG, Denial EG (at times) play style seems to be the only thing that keeps them on their toes

Goldenboy STFU you are satisfied as being a random silver in arena not to mention an average as fk caster lmao.

edit: I loved Bravo trying his hardest not to laugh there too lol

edit: Downvote all you want I welcome it. He was basically saying ALG had given up. Pretty dumb thing to say imo.

• Downvote (-1) 19

This forum is lagging from posts lol.

A lot of people on the site right now :apg:

wow no best of 11 and no losers bracket, wtf are they doing............

• Upvote (+1) 1

Personally I hope CLG talks shit, smacks bodies and teabags all day if it actually gets in the other team's head. They deserve it especially when people are catching hands like Cratos did at the end lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

SOFT

This is competition. Let these boys have their moment n talk trash. It comes with the territory. Do you watch sports?

I don't like this mentality. It breeds negativity. Not everyone should be an asshole. 

Having said that, this is like watching Social Slayer at the moment so it kind of fits.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Highlight of finals: Getting to watch the reveal for Warzone Firefight...oh wait, never mind, we're going straight into game 3 and watch Allegiance get sweeped. But seriously, the trailer will be the highlight for me tonight. 

Exactly what  I was worried about. No team can compete with CLG. Something big needs to happen for next season, watching CLG dominate isn't fun.

343 should ban all of CLG from the HCS.

It's the only way.

I love Naded, but he has not shown up in this series at all, so him getting MVP would be a disservice to the players who did.