CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That you really feel that much anger towards him is sad.

Yeah it's unreal that I dislike pompous assholes who are full of themselves and make fun of cancer patients.

People really have to get it through their heads that how you act on the internet DOES mean something.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So the winner is apparently going to run the train on Bonnie according to guy bro 

will-smith-the-fuck.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

What is with this BS in-between games.. Just do this shit at the end ffs

People aren't going to watch this at the end

• Upvote (+1) 2

buddy I don't know how to tell you this... but there's over 90K viewers on Twitch right now during a goddamn interview.

Viewership during this =/= long term viewers/participators. I already said I'm glad there is the HCS, but people need to stop being delusional. I expected better production for this tournament. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't wanna say anything bad about Microsoft and Halo, but dang they really had to put in this information between the series. It gives Allegiance a break and no longer on their back foot. And CLG pretty much has to start all over on momentum. This is a speculation as both teams are professionals and can more than likely adjust mid game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hear after Game 3 there is a 10 min Mega Blocks building session on main stage with Major Nelson and Phil Spencer.

Sweet might have to tune in, probably more exciting than this series. :kappa:

Season 2 :intel: ?!

So thats why Kampy would have to leave Faze if he competed. Faze already has a pro team :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah it's unreal that I dislike pompous assholes who are full of themselves and make fun of cancer patients.

People really have to get it through their heads that how you act on the internet DOES mean something.

Never said it doesn't. How you feel is your prerogative. I've already made my view clear on this, so I'll drop it.