CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

cheering for naded but negged for shameless repwhoring

It's all good :). I really am curious about this because it feels like majority wants Naded to finally win, but almost everyone seems to know that CLG will win, they just don't want a blowout. 

I apologize but its important that this gets acknowledged. Thanks

Yes if you watch either app on your Xbox.

Some people have been saying that you can even get it if you watch twitch on your PC. But that is something I can't confirm 

Just to get an idea of where the forums stand for the finals:

Upvote this post if you're supporting for Naded to win his 1st event (4v4).

Downvote this post if you're hoping to see the Lethul prophecy is fulfilled. 

accidental neg, sorry  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

had the XLE app opened and now its saying "there is no live event available right now Please try again later". Anyone else seeing that?

• Upvote (+1) 1

had the XLE app opened and now its saying "there is no live event available right now Please try again later". Anyone else seeing that?

Stream hasn't started yet.

yup

Probably getting ready to go live. Close it and open it again in about 7 minutes. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Considering it hasn't started yet, I'd say thats normal.

It'll probably go live at 4. Just a few more minutes

Gotta finish this boas fight in The Division before it starts. I die one more time fuck it I can wit.

Ogre2 - "I'm hearing there will be another Worlds at the end of THIS YEAR"

He should start the move to AUS now so he has a chance at qualifying for that one.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He should start the move to AUS now so he has a chance at qualifying for that one.

I wonder why Ogre1  didn't do that, he has teamed with immunity before.