CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ogre 2 has 1,100 viewers and is on a mini sub train.  Let's get in there and keep it going before Worlds starts!

EDIT: He has gotten 20+ subs in the last 10 ish minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 8

My prediction. Good guy CLG will complete the fastest 4-0 sweep in history to allow us all to watch TWD.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

This tournament means a lot more than the Halo 4 Global Championship, but the crowd is about 100 x smaller. I really wish we could pack arenas and get that crowd hype.  :holmes:  :holmes:

What?

There were only like 20 rows at the Benaroya Hall reserved for H4GC.  The crowd was tiny.

This was from one of the last rows:

u13p04Rh.jpg

Im going to watch the finals at a lan center near my house. Should i just leave my xbox on the twitch app to get the get the armor? or whaaa?

Ogre 2 has 1,100 viewers and is on a mini sub train.  Let's get in there and keep it going before Worlds starts!

EDIT: He has gotten 20+ subs in the last 10 ish minutes.

Beat me too it lol

This is going to sound super whiny, but I just got the entire day 2 of matches spoiled for me.

How did it happen you might ask?

Did I go to r/Halo? Nope. Stayed away like the plague.

Did I come to these here forums? NOPE. Managed to have great will power and avoid the discussion.

Yesterday was super busy for me, so I go to twitch.tv/Halo's past broadcasts, pull up day 2 VoD and get ready to enjoy some SPOILER FREE halo...

Motherfucking thumbnail / image chosen for the day 2 VoD: THE ENTIRE BRACKET FILLED IN TO THE FINALS.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK 343?

I'm irrationally mad right now. Just needed to vent.

As someone who usually works on the weekends and has to avoid spoilers to enjoy gaming events I feel for you and would say that your anger is in no ways irrational.

There are many gaming communities that even have sites set up so that VoDs are organized in a spoiler free manner. If I could actually watch games live myself I would volunteer to help with something like that for competitive Halo.

Just to get an idea of where the forums stand for the finals:

Upvote this post if you're supporting for Naded to win his 1st event (4v4).

Downvote this post if you're hoping to see the Lethul prophecy is fulfilled. 

cheering for naded but negged for shameless repwhoring

• Upvote (+1) 3

He's been competing since Halo 2. Only made the big leagues in H2A though.

Wasn't Contra one of the top 10 finishers at that Halo 4 event where Ace won 400k?

A quick turnaround will be funny for those who stopped playing the game after Regionals. They'll be so far behind again, just like last time.

*cough* maniac *cough* pistola* cough*

• Upvote (+1) 1

What?

There were only like 20 rows at the Benaroya Hall reserved for H4GC.  The crowd was tiny.

This was from one of the last rows:

u13p04Rh.jpg

That's not true. This was me walking in early way before it was packed. Just listen to Halo 4 Global Championship VoD vs how it is now. No where as close. 

DZiGcAp.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can get the pack through Twitch or the Xle stream correct?

I apologize but its important that this gets acknowledged. Thanks

Bought 3 of the Spartan's Armory req pack and still didnt get the skin I wanted :( Hopefully the $ goes towards the HWC though.

No ring for the coach? Coach gets no love at all. Coaches get rings in sports, why not esports? They are part of the team after all.