CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2imb2om.jpg

Kinda bored so I just made this pic real quick. Will this be the result of today? :kappa:

Snakebite - Royal 2 - President Lethul - Frosty.

Sorry for the bad Photoshop of the other than Lethul. Kinda hard to find decent pictures of them.

SM1uM1y.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

I feel like time is going by so slow right now.

I've been stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for like 30 minutes, hoping that it ends so I can watch Naded steal TJ's money :puckett:

Well, NA teams are obviously better at Halo but EU is clearly better at casting. I hope we get Benson or Simms at the finals so the hype will reach the correct level. They have the flow, the humour, the intensity no NA caster at the finals can match.

We have seen a lot of great games but I think the tournament is pretty lame in itself. A hysterical and loud live audience is so important to bring up the hype. The finals at the Halo Global Championships were way better in that instance so it kind of suprise me that 343 deliver this for the HWC finals. So quiet and boring between the games.

But still...I cant wait for the finals to begin. Would love to see Naded win this.

You can't be serious right? Is this a troll? You think BENSON and the Simms are the best casters and "clearly" superior to NA casters?

I came here to post about how terrible the brackets were yesterday (I heard they were pulled out of a hat at random lmao) but this egregiously grinds my gears. 

I have nothing against The Simms or Benson as people but I cannot stand them as casters. They detract from my spectating experience and even ruin the stream to an extent in my opinion. 

Benson comes from CoD and is clueless about Halo 5 basically...who is the color and the analyst in that pairing? Goldenboy and Benson usually pair together. The Simms' accent and brash yelling of B AHHHHHH or A AHHHH takes away from focusing in on the gameplay and does not entertain me or pump me up in anyway whatsoever. 

Sorry if I'm ripping them but it's very very very clear the best casters are Puckett+Walshy combo heads and shoulders above. And that's with Puckett never casting besides regionals and having limited knowledge of the game which would easily be improved on past Benson's level. 

Again...I'm not trying to personally offend or rip either of these guys but I couldn't adamantly disagree with you more about the casters...this finals event needed Puckett. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 13

i thought jimbo was gonna do that?

Not even Jimbo can carry a team that hard. But in all seriousness man, GL and try to tilt a little for Naded's sake
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, NA teams are obviously better at Halo but EU is clearly better at casting. I hope we get Benson or Simms at the finals so the hype will reach the correct level. They have the flow, the humour, the intensity no NA caster at the finals can match.

I'm sorry, but no. Walshy is the best caster by far.

Allegiance 4-3 CLG. I believe.

Yes! And 50-49 in the last game, where the last shot is an airborne snapshot by Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know its not likely, but i would love to see the EG roster be 

Roy

Snipedown

APG

Heinz

i think both APG and Heinz played really well this weekend. i think that squad could do some serious work

this is under the assumption LBX is done after this event

I want new blood on EG. If Lunchbox and Commonly aren't going to work, I want Suspector and eL Town.

Yes! And 50-49 in the last game, where the last shot is an airborne snapshot by Naded.

49-46 CLG game 5, Naded with the 4 for 1 snipe overkill for the win

I love to see Walshy as color, but for the hype I want Simms!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As far as play by play goes - Puckett is NA best. But there are so many great non NA play by play casters its ridiculous! 

http://www.halodatahive.com/Match/Detail/4944011c-bf7f-4de8-9c04-e9196a3d31e5

Looks like we are in for a short Sunday boys... CLG vs. ALG scrims are vastly one sided even though CLG admitted ALG are their hardest matchup. ALG are gonna have to bring the.. 

FIRE!

tumblr_lgh5i5V0lX1qf8kb8o1_400.gif

49-46 CLG game 5, Naded with the 4 for 1 snipe overkill for the win

But how would he top that in games 6 and 7?

• Upvote (+1) 2