CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

2imb2om.jpg

Kinda bored so I just made this pic real quick. Will this be the result of today? :kappa:

Snakebite - Royal 2 - President Lethul - Frosty.

Sorry for the bad Photoshop of the other than Lethul. Kinda hard to find decent pictures of them.

Dude what the fuck LOL

• Upvote (+1) 2

@investor  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:  :wutface:

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

2imb2om.jpg

Kinda bored so I just made this pic real quick. Will this be the result of today? :kappa:

Snakebite - Royal 2 - President Lethul - Frosty.

Sorry for the bad Photoshop of the other than Lethul. Kinda hard to find decent pictures of them.

Michelle has never looked so.. Flattering?

• Upvote (+1) 1

He is from Norway. There is a reason that 85% of the jokes made in Sweden are about norwegians.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He is from Norway. There is a reason that 85% of the jokes made in Sweden are about norwegians.

Youre telling me you dont joke half the time about Eurovision?

And vice versa. A lot of the jokes in Norway are about Sweden and swedish people. :-))))

• Upvote (+1) 2

How could you not root for Naded today. It would be such an emotional feel good story if Allegiance won. The perfect ending to this crazy roller coaster called the Halo World Championship. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Saw that we were at 19/20 new premium members for the contest, so I had to bump it up to an even 20 :flames: :flames:

In other news, let's go Allegiance! I don't care about past scrims, scores, predictions, all I want to see is that Naded hype and a damn good series!

bQbvsc1.png

holy shit lmao

• Upvote (+1) 9

And vice versa. A lot of the jokes in Norway are about Sweden and swedish people. :-))))

Well, that is true :-)

Another random fact/stat:

Spartan is the only player that has played on Winterfox in Halo 5 that has played in any bracket stage of a LAN tournament in 2016.  This includes the two Winterfox players who attended HWC as coaches.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Youre telling me you dont joke half the time about Eurovision?

Lol, we should but eurovision is serious business in Sweden. Joke about it in the wrong company and you will be killed. :-)

I am really upset about Bo5 quarters, when we could easily have Bo7 yesterday and today Bo7 semis and finals.

And now we have cold teams without momentum that could end with a crappy 4-0 Sunday.

Way to go Microsoft, i hope they announce some good shit in today's show or i will beyond™ mad.