CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So you're saying there's absolutely no chance he's going to win, no matter how much people on the internet seem to want him to? :kappa:

Its always about the moral victory!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you're saying there's absolutely no chance he's going to win, no matter how much people on the internet seem to want him to?  :kappa:

We just have to phone all of the casters to make sure that they are aware of Naded and go into debt donating to his stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the EG vs CLG thing is over.

Its pretty hard to call it a rivalry when one team is so far beyond just being better than the other at this point. Its CLG and then everyone else. They're 0 and 7 against CLG at tournaments recently correct?

Personally I can't wait until people are allowed to make roster changes again. I don't think anyone is really happy with their team vs CLG right now. I think the talent will probably become more concentrated in the top 8 NA teams as well. C9 was weak and there are players out there that could've made that situation better.

Its pretty hard to call it a rivalry when one team is so far beyond just being better than the other at this point. Its CLG and then everyone else. They're 0 and 7 against CLG at tournaments recently correct?

Personally I can't wait until people are allowed to make roster changes again. I don't think anyone is really happy with their team vs CLG right now. I think the talent will probably become more concentrated in the top 8 NA teams as well. C9 was weak and there are players out there that could've made that situation better.

? EG won 4-3 at X games. CLG won 4-0 at regionals. So...7-4.

? EG won 4-3 at X games. CLG won 3-0 at regionals. So...6-4.

I thought it was 4 - 0 regionals and 3 - 0 worlds or to be more correct 4 wins 1 tie 0 losses vs EG at regionals. I was only counting the most recent two including worlds though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Screw it. I like an underdog. I'm going for Allegiance tomorrow.

I thought it was 4 - 0 regionals and 3 - 0 worlds or to be more correct 4 wins 1 tie 0 losses vs EG at regionals. I was only counting the most recent two including worlds though.

This is correct my bad. If we are solely doing Regionals and worlds you are correct.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You're all wrong.

CLG won 3-0 in Groups at XGames

Lost 4-3 in Finals at XGames

Won 4-0 in Semis at Regionals

Won 3-0 in Quarters at Worlds.

CLG lead the series 13-4.

Even Denial are closer to beating CLG than EG, at a 4-8 record.

Pistola for Commonly.

Mikwen is a good fit for C9.

Idk where Ogre2 goes from here.

I will hold off on the settings posts for until after finals and I hope we can all come together similar to when breakout was removed, but all I'm going to say is its crazy that you can prepare for months and months for worlds and lose THREE MAPS total and only make top 8 out of 16 teams. (Liquid)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're all wrong.

I think he was only talking about CLG vs EG and that rivalry ;)

• Downvote (-1) 1

You're all wrong.

Yeah I was thinking about this earlier. I just stopped worrying so much about X Games performances because teams were relatively new at that point and I felt like we're far enough along now that they're not quite so relevant at this point.

I think he was only talking about CLG vs EG and that rivalry ;)

Yes, CLG beat EG 6-4 at XGames, 4-0 at Regionals, 3-0 at Worlds.  13-4.

I then added Denial for comparison, who have a better win % vs CLG than EG do.

Shout out to whoever runs the halo.esportspedia section. The database is very helpful and the narrative for each of these teams is updated to even today's results.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pumped for tomorrow. How crazy would it be if Naded and ALG win this?

Whether they win or not Naded and crew made this tournament for me. That comeback was one of the clutchest things I've seen. Mentally, that was such a deep hole to dig out of.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Funny seeing so many pros on twitter backing CLG. I hate to relate this to politics, but to me it seems like Allegiance are kind of the "anti-establishment" guys. No one is really backing them besides neutrals and a couple old school pros like Legit and T2. Then you got CLG which is the "establishment", highly favored, highly backed by all the "big names" in Halo. Idk. ....So I guess I'm tryna say that Naded is Bernie?  :lxthul:

What do you mean by backing them? CLG is the clear favorite if you mean thats who theyre picking to win but other than that. I think people just want some normalcy with this event. Random brackets are shitty.

What do you mean by backing them? CLG is the clear favorite if you mean thats who theyre picking to win but other than that. I think people just want some normalcy with this event. Random brackets are shitty.

I mean like actually rooting for them. Just based on what I've seen on twitter, etc. Not saying that's a bad thing, just thought it was interesting. Stockholm syndrome maybe?  :simms:

But for real, I know it's just that the guys on CLG have a lot of friends inside the Halo community. While Allegiance are kind of the outsiders.