CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

*Another highly opinionated post incoming.*

I like hit markers.

I upvoted you for your bravery.  :wutface:

I don't mind them on guns since it can be hard to tell if you're landing shots on some of the maps. Grenades though..

Everyone in Denial booth talking there and having a quick sip of water, Bubudubu checking his Club Penguin account.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't Quinn tweet something about trying no grenade hitmarkers a while back?

i think he said they would consider it

i know what you're referring to

Standoffs in CTF are the only real times X-Ray is necessary on stream

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hukes CoD days are much more visible in objective gametypes, far too defensive with play at times. I think once he shakes that off he will be fantastic, especially at CTF.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What if they take notes on the wrong team? 

Im talking specifically about the Slayers. If Allegiance can take a TS or 2 off CLG (or Denial) they can win the series. Allegiance is capable of winning OBJ gametypes against them.

So instead of saying RNG and Elevate are really tough opponents you are saying Allegience is bad because they are having trouble with them? Smh, They are all deserving of the places they are getting.

man, let's not misconstrue things. RGN and Elevate are good teams. Allegiance is a good team. All Allegiance can do is beat the team they're matched up against.

My point is, is the bracket conducive to allowing the most accurate placings 1-8 (or in this case 1, 2, 3-4, 5-8)? No, it isn't - and with so much money at stake you have to feel for teams who've been negatively affected not by their own poor play, but by the event format.

• Downvote (-1) 2

This Huke kid is 16(?) and is in the Semi Finals of the biggest Halo tournament ever against the best team in the tourney and holding his own.

Can't wait to see how Huke and Bubu grow after Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oh well... I am pulling for Naded now. I hope he takes home the money. Anyone who calls their fans cummies is a weirdy....

I appreciate how snakebite is humble. Naded getting emotional makes me happy. I love HALO

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Denial can hold their heads high, kids are gonna develop, can even see the likes of Huke and Bubudubu possibly getting on bigger squads.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think RNG would have had a better chance beating CLG than ALG does.

In fact, I think they had the best chance of all the teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1