CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Denial really is a LAN only team it seems like

Elv was getting smacked online also. But they beat Denial and Epsilon convincingly. This series vs ALG could really validate them.

Has anybody heard from Tiberius?

He was streaming the event earlier. Probably still is.

Wait a second, are they going to play semifinals now?
Is it going to be Grand Final only tomorrow?

Does anyone else think that bravo is one of the most boring casters? Idk the way he talks is just so blahh

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

For some reason i thought the semi finals were tomorrow...? are they just finishing the tourney tonight? or are they only having one match tomorrow? 

Wait a second, are they going to play semifinals now?

Is it going to be Grand Final only tomorrow?

Yes, 6PM-8PM central tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else think that bravo is one of the most boring casters? Idk the way he talks is just so blahh

No, actually. I think he is the best caster.

:simms: /Bravo combo is OP.

Double elimin would have gave us a more accurate representation of the teams actual skill levels. Sad it isnt.

I'm feeling nervous

Me too; I really want Naded to win.

He's pretty good, but sometimes it seems like speaks with a bias towards 343 - which makes sense lol.

3 of the arguably top 4 teams made 5-8th. Feels bad man...

I can get your argument for EG but thats about it. The other teams should of won their games. Period.

Honestly H5 has had far less stalemates in TS than any previous game. I am not sure we have even had a single game not go to score.

I remember halo 3 Guardian Slayer getting super campy, same with Pit Slayer at times. Sanctuary (Or whatever the map name was) did in H2A as well. I think it was H2A a series ended up having like 4 or 5 overtimes because they would tie like 7-7 in overtime. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can get your argument for EG but thats about it. The other teams should of won their games. Period.

LOL and EG just had bad luck? They should have won their games too. 

Someone in the chat said Simms sounds like Nigel Thornberry. Now I can't unhear it. Dammit.... 

• Upvote (+1) 8

LOL and EG just had bad luck? They should have won their games too. 

Not what I was getting at, at all. I agree, if the "top 4" teams wanted to be considered as such they should of won their games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Double elimin would have gave us a more accurate representation of the teams actual skill levels. Sad it isnt.

At the same time, the teams that lost their games lost them fairly. Renegades should of closed out their series, EG got shutout, Epsilon were outplayed and TL got outplayed.

Single elimination or not, the 4 teams we have here deserve their spot.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Elevate has no personallities. No one to back. ALG have naded. Time to go big #PledgeAllegiance

I <3 Chig

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember halo 3 Guardian Slayer getting super campy, same with Pit Slayer at times. Sanctuary (Or whatever the map name was) did in H2A as well. I think it was H2A a series ended up having like 4 or 5 overtimes because they would tie like 7-7 in overtime. 

Pit Slayer and Shrine Slayer were fucking awful.