CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's all good. Event Naded will show up in pivotal games.

This is over. There is no way ALG comes back this series. ALG has progressively gotten worse every LAN event and it sucks being a Naded fan. RNG will be in the finals, now if you want a competitive final, you pray EG makes it, because they don't match up well vs CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Renegades will be hating themselves forever if they lose this game 5. Wow this is getting intense. Can't believe after those first 2 this is happening

I said this yesterday during the eg series, plaza is RNG's best map.  Lets see if they can hold off on the tilt.

Can't believe people are complaining about the way the brackets were drawn. Literally how every single sports tournament is done.

Except you are wrong? NFL playoffs are decided by wins and losses, March Madness is done by comittee.... Could you name a few sports that are luck of the draw and not based off body of work?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Awhh man playing this video too..

I want him too do it so so bad

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love RNG and ALG (EG/CLG), that's what I hate most. All of my favorites are killing each other off.

Darn it

Oh boy. Plaza Slayer will decide $250k or $75k

I'm thankful it isn't Eden or Regret slayer. Wish it was objective but still.

Except you are wrong? NFL playoffs are decided by wins and losses, March Madness is done by comittee.... Could you name a few sports that are luck of the draw and not based off body of work?

Football, Rugby, basically every non-American sport

• Upvote (+1) 2