CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Naded after that game 1.

I knew it would come in handy :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting to think Spartan gets more hyped than Naded does, never thought I'd say something like that

What happend too victory X? He's like the main Slayer now. My God.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is why Halo can't be compared to the MOBA format. This series may be shorter than a single game in a MOBA

Yet we don't have time for AT THE VERY LEAST bo7 quarters?

Such a jokeeeee

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

RNG is on fire, like crazy intense comms insane teamwork fire. And Allegiance HAS to be tilted

• Upvote (+1) 2

I knew it would come in handy :kappa:

You should make some more. That was one of the funniest GIFs I have ever seen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

did everyone peep how RNG is taking full advantage of the GOD that is the AR??  :apg:

Dude, ALG is shitting the bed this event so hard. Teams that they were handily beating previous events (Liquid and RNG) are now slapping them around like babies. But everyone knew that Liquid and RNG had lots of improving to do since they were a new team, but it seems like teams finally caught up to ALG.

Liquid was playing neck and neck with ALG since scrims before Regionals. I brought this up and the ALG guys didn't want to hear it. ALG was lucky to avoid them at Regionals (Denial a big part of that). So I was not shocked at all to see Liquid beat them at Finals. Liquid got better, simple as that. Watching Ace over the years, it wasn't a surprise.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm going to be tilted af if CLG loses round 1. I'm not even a fan but damn that would be a shame. Everyone else worrying about EG but never know

Thats the thing.

Nobody thinks this is random. People think its fixed because of how that bracket drew. Its the biggest storyline in Halo and they match round 1. 

Story lines change lol. Yes CLG vs EG is a great storyline but that was also 2 tournaments ago. EG lost to REN, and REN is destroying ALG so far. Maybe REN vs CLG will be the new storyline who knows? Either way EG lost a series they should of won to REN in groups and that's why they're against a 1st seed team. Happens all the time in League of Legends. If you want the easy bracket you get the 1st seed, simple as that. This double elimination talk (altho I like it cuz who doesn't wanna watch more gameplay) is also a crutch for upsets in a way too. Win the games ur "supposed to win" at the end of the day. 

• Upvote (+1) 2