CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The EG team and players are more level headed than the fans? :walshy:

Do you not do the same fucking thing whenever RNG loses?

I mean, you're the guy who said RNG would have 3-0d liquid at regionals if not for audio issues.

Also don't jab at fans of certain teams, it's scummy. We're all passionate about Halo, that's all that matters.

Well, if EG doesn't beat CLG I guess I'll probably root for the winner of RNG/ALG. Would be pretty fine with watching Ninja or Naded take it home. Otherwise I just hope CLG doesn't body the finals.

This round 1 matchup would be fine if it was double elimination.

Sucks for the teams, but you gotta win that milli.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"two best" when one of them got second in their group  :lxthul:

7lVcMED.jpg

Shit happens. You dont win every game/series. They arent robots.

But i'm sure anyone that watches Halo can tell that EG and CLG are #1 and #2 in whatever order you want. Theres a reason they been in the finals the past two events

Everyone focused on EG/CLG situation, but look at it as a whole. The bracket isn't balanced. Top half is way easier. And Bo5 single elimination really makes that more important. Loser of this RNG/ALG match gets top 8. Both teams IMO are top 5. So it's not just an issue with EG/CLG. Double elimination Bo5/7 would be the only logical answer.

To look at it form another perspective: CLG is clearly a top 4 team and one of the teams that could actually pull off an upset and beat them they have to play in a single elim Bo5. If Halo eSports had more financial infrastructure like LoL had or if the prize pool was more evenly distributed among the top 8 teams then it wouldn't matter too much since placing higher for the money wouldn't be as important, but since the money is a much bigger factor then single elim is a bad idea.

I hope CLG wins it, but EG deserves second at the very least. I'm really quite disappointed, I hope if CLG does win it. This won't put out RoyBox's fire to compete :/

• Downvote (-1) 1

Jesus christ, Renegades - calm the fuck down.

You know what, if ALG gets smacked by RNG for the rest of the series, then I wouldn't mind having RNG in the finals.