CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I said 3-0 RNG but they still won. Idk how EG is gonna do the rest of the weekend but if they fall out of top 2, id love to snipedown and roy find a new team.

Is it bad I wanted Renegades to lose just so I didn't have to hear Ninja's annoying fans? Idiots act like Ninja is the only one on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Coach Symbolic might be the second best coach now after Toweey. Keeping Ninja calm and leashed was amazing when listening to the callouts.

Also, predicted the upset!

• Upvote (+1) 1

This happened to EG in x-games pool play. Can't count them out until their tournament life is on the line.

Is it bad I wanted Renegades to lose just so I didn't have to hear Ninja's annoying fans? Idiots act like Ninja is the only one on the team.

And then there's the other criticism, where sometimes it seems like Ninja acts like Ninja is the only one on the team.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

God i loved that series from RNG! great plays were made..... VIC X  IS UNREAL BOYS

• Upvote (+1) 1

LFG RNG. So happy they finally pulled out a huge win. Where are all the people on here saying they wouldn't make it out of the group?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I NOW REGRET REMOVING RENEGADES FROM MY SIGNATURE

They can still choke against infused.

Then again, nobody saw Epsilon taking a game and almost the series against CLG. Anything can happen, and considering I saw a prediction on here at RNG wouldn't make it out of pool play shows that no series is a gimme. 

Well, technically this still could happen but not likely. There are still a lot of variables in the air. Top teams seem to be slower today ( EG, CLG, ALG) while the teams many didn't give much credit are suprising (RNG, Liquid, Epsilon). It is actually somewhat cool to see. Hopefully, those "top teams" freshen up for tomorrow. 

How anti-climactic would it be if RNG loses to the EU team lol. 

And then there's the other criticism, where sometimes it seems like Ninja acts like Ninja is the only one on the team.

And then Ninja gets removed from the team and all his fans act like his former team is the worst thing ever.

So was that a glitched OS there at the end of the Plaza map where Snipedown died? It didn't look like the text to pick it up ever popped up.

Wait....didn't you also predict RNG to lose 3-0? Hypocrite much? lol

And before you say I predicted EG to win, I didn't make a single prediction score for this series. 

You are correct. I did. i also said I negged @@ahawowow on accident. :kappa: