CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ninja has won 2 events.

I know that i was speaking in terms of Halo 5 onwards

RNG has 99 points and 1 stronghold and capping catwalk and Commonly backs off like RNG won't win if they cap that...not impressed with some of these players in do or die moments.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is Observer Mode built in to the lobby and therefore live? I missed the original reveal.

Yup.

Keep an eye out for a ninth player in the lobby.

That's the infamous Redvelvet925

everytime i hear "WETTTTS GOOO EEEEEGEEEE", i want to punch my screen. has nothing to do with eg but this guy is annoying AF

• Upvote (+1) 5

LOL that Spartan callout against EG.

I would like to see that though because I think RNG would be a lot better with Commonly over Vic X

If EG loses this then I'm going to be pissed when they play Liquid round 1 of bracket. I just know it will happen because fuck me

If EG loses this then I'm going to be pissed when they play Liquid round 1 of bracket. I just know it will happen because fuck me

Or even worse play CLG first round.

RNG has 99 points and 1 stronghold and capping catwalk and Commonly backs off like RNG won't win if they cap that...not impressed with some of these players in do or die moments.

But that is Commonly. He isn't very impressive.

yup!

Yup.

Keep an eye out for a ninth player in the lobby.

Wow, that's awesome. I'm really glad they prioritized that. So is the reticule accuracy spot on now? I only saw it for the 5 seconds they showed it in that RNG vs EG match.

Also, what's up with the shaky video on one of these feeds? It should up when they show Observer mode and when they show stats.

Why is that worse? It's easier to take 3 games off CLG than it is to take 4...

Because who wants to play the best team in the game when you're trying to move up the pay scale.

• Upvote (+1) 3