CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

swiftest 3-0 in history incoming

CLG already played Skyfire though.

how is he still salty about that? does he really not understand why Snipedown said that? EG beat them in the finals which trumps anything that happened in groups. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I believe it's just excuses.  Go back and watch RNG vs. Liquid at Regionals.

At no point does Ninja look like he can't communicate during the series.

How is it excuses when everyone who played on that side at Regionals said the same thing?

The "refs" at these things don't care.  They have a strict schedule to adhere to.  You think its as easy as saying "I'm not playing"?

I'm still at work for another hour and I'm missing all the good series :(

I dont know if you saw but it's being streamed on youtube

• Upvote (+1) 2

How is it excuses when everyone who played on that side at Regionals said the same thing?

The "refs" at these things don't care.  They have a strict schedule to adhere to.  You think its as easy as saying "I'm not playing"?

" Everyone "  Being the teams who lost....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Finished my commute from work, did I msis any hype during the drive?

CLG are the favorites. They're expected to win it all, so dropping games to an EU team will make you try and come up with justifications. Cognitive dissonance at its finest. CLG love their post-game twitter commentary.

how is he still salty about that? does he really not understand why Snipedown said that? EG beat them in the finals which trumps anything that happened in groups. Don't know what's so hard to understand about that. 

Believe it or not............. he's probably joking

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I dont know if you saw but it's being streamed on youtube

You have to be kidding me... I looked like 10 times earlier and didn't see it. At least I get one extra hour to watch it!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah!! I'd like to find the 6-9 year old that built and left this damn MegaBloks Scorpion on my desk....... :intensifies:

Do you have a mirror by chance?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else have the feeling this streams feels more "sterile" compared to MLG regionals? We had player interviews, audience shots, analyst desk, and other small touches. With ESL, it feels like the soul of a hype tournament is missing.

Anyone else?

• Upvote (+1) 9

Anyone else have the feeling this streams feels more "sterile" compared to MLG regionals? We had player interviews, audience shots, analyst desk, and other small touches. With ESL, it feels like the soul of a hype tournament is missing.

Anyone else?

It's likely because they are running two streams. Bracket play tomorrow might have a lot of those things.

• Upvote (+1) 1