CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I imagine this is why CLG is mad they promised themselves kinda to not do the glitch in practise and now they get told it is legal. 

Oh boy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No offense to Excel but I think Ace might be able to beat them in his sleep.  :walshy:

Hopefully. He still has yet to beat a EU team in Halo 5.  :kappa:

edit: sorry they did. I forgot. I don't usually keep up with 5-8th teams. 

• Downvote (-1) 4

My prediction for after Worlds is over and Rostermania starts up again:

Ace & Maniac form a team called "Team Narcolepsy".  A possible pickup for them would be Spartan.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I imagine this is why CLG is mad they promised themselves kinda to not do the glitch in practise and now they get told it is legal. 

Oh boy.

CLG will still dominate without question - glitch or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My eyes will bleed from all the Halo I'll be watching this weekend.

how cool is that? team beyond represent 

That's who's representing us?

pr-yikes.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe I'm not remembering things correctly but didn't Liquid beat Epsilon at X Games?

oh i must of missed that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Regarding the glitch, I really wish there was more clarity between 343 and the teams. Supposedly EG knew that the glitch was going to be in 10 days before the other teams. To me, that is really messed up. When this much is on the line, everyone should be made aware at the same time. Anything else is unfair.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It can't be more clear, if Ninja died less he'd be one of the best. It's a shame that he can't change his game.

I love Ninja, but not necessarily.

Keep in mind that his DPM stats are based upon his current style of play, which includes a lot of less-than-thought-out rushes and challenges. Those in turn net him a TON of Damage per Minute, which is fantastic when you view it in a vaccum.

If he were to play "smarter," and by that I mean attempt a lot less foolhardy plays, the amount of damage he inflicts would almost assuredly drop. However, probably would be a better player.

I guess my point is that statistics are only valid if you view them within the context of other statistics, keeping in mind the flaws and strengths of each stat.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roughly two hours left and the arguments already started in the Halo twitch chat.  :uncledrew:

Is 250,000.00 Life changing money?

Go out and earn a quarter million in 4 and half months of work.

• Upvote (+1) 4