CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my supplier is working on a flexible epoxy that we're testing in a shower for tomorrow. I haven't heard from them all day to confirm if they've gotten the right consistency. the 1 hour count-down to see if I work tomorrow starts now!

damn, I need to get a job where I shower with my supplier

So just to throw my say in as I can see it's a topic.

I don't know what's been said at the player briefing and such but I want to keep you guys in the loop as much as possible, so we have had discussions on this and unless I haven't been updated last time I checked the OS glitch is legal and perfectly fine as I think it's been hot fixed not to crash the server or kill the power up pick up. Again things may have changed but I think we are rock and roll on the glitch now, which im happy about as a halo 2 fan I truly believe little things like this the comp community finds should be allowed in.

Again - I'm not 100% sure on this incase things have changed but I think that's the current stance, I'll be sure to clarify on stream.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend gentlemen and I'll be sure to shout out you all on here and in the TB twitch chat! Much love x

@@TheSimms why did you have to edit out "Colon Unity??" that would have become my signature!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not even a minute after I dropped the  :simms:  emote, he graces the thread with some golden knowledge.  

The  :simms: emote is basically the simms bat signal.

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@TheSimms why did you have to edit out "Colon Unity??" that would have become my signature!

Because my phone is a piece of shit and its 6AM

About to do my food shopping for the weekend, lots of Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, Hot Pockets, and Doritos are on the menu, any other suggestions are welcome!

Hype is intensifying.

Liquid top 1.

Meat trays are underrated

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not even a minute after I dropped the :simms: emote, he graces the thread with some golden knowledge.

The :simms: emote is basically the simms bat signal.

This or throw up a dank meme, I'm always looking and lurking for the darkest of memes.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I want to see some legendary plays by @@Royal2 this weekend. I want Airborne snapshots overkills extravaganza deluxe.

Then he will get his star.

WzV57hU.jpg

He gets a Halowood Star.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is my prediction for Ninjas future fashion statement. You saw it here first.

m6nWeeV.jpg

OH my god.... Perfect LMAO!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Meat trays are underrated

And frozen cheese ends.  you get like 6 cheeses for cheap and just make a melty dip with it.

Cheesy buffalo chicken dip

Nacho cheese

re-fried bean and cheese dip

Creamy cheese and onion dip

Cheese fondue

cheese fritters

Salso queso dip

Forrest Gump moment

Can you make sure Ace is awake?

No offense to Excel but I think Ace might be able to beat them in his sleep.  :walshy:

What is this OS glitch everyone is speaking of?

if you melee when you pick up OS you instantly pick it up

no more charging, just straight to full OS shields 

• Upvote (+1) 2

If you melee while picking up power ups its glitches to where there is no usual power up animation or power up charge time, letting you take advantage of it instantly.

EDIT: seconds too late  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 1

THere are 2 atm.  If you pickup the OS and Melee with the right timing you can pick it up immediately bypassing the 3/4 second animation,

If you die at the same time when you are picking it up, it will glitch and be unobtainable for the entirety of the match.

Hopefully with Simms said is right and they hotfixed the second one but left the first one alone. and they they will NEVER patch the first'

A bit of a silly question, but what's the story with Reality Check.

I'm aware they did not make Regionals and therefore they also didn't make Finals.

Are they planning on competing in the future though? As odd as it sounds, they're kind of great for the community - and I'd like to see them continue to talent scout.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Caught a glimpse of @@LethuL getting ready for today. Just after he mediated with his candle.

CSLOXos.gif

@@LethuL always uses a candle when he is mediating discussions - especially when he left EG :simms:

Autocorrect is always funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1