CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Today is going to be great as long as my internet doesn't crap the cot or get throttled. Currently watching LPL and LCK. When those finish up I move onto House of Cards and/or Daredevil. Then I get to watch the first match of EU LCS and then the HWC starts. :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im going to thoroughly enjoy this tournament but also just as excited for the sandbox changes that should be coming as a result of it being over.

4 shot pistol please.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

good morning world. been up since 430am and can't wait for a weekend of Halo. about to grab an egg white and turkey sausage bagel and play some RuneScape until the action begins!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Only read a few posts but regarding the whole powerup glitch.

If you're found to be doing it, your team should be given a loss for that match. When it has the chance to break the powerup and result in it being unable to be picked up, it shouldn't be allowed. 

I'm under the impression that it's basically impossible to do this trick by mistake, so it should be easy to catch in a theater replay. 

If not, ignore me and have a hype gif.

l4I3tkx.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have work for the first couple matches then Halo allllllllllllll weekend.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Only read a few posts but regarding the whole powerup glitch.

If you're found to be doing it, your team should be given a loss for that match. When it has the chance to break the powerup and result in it being unable to be picked up, it shouldn't be allowed.

I'm under the impression that it's basically impossible to do this trick by mistake, so it should be easy to catch in a theater replay.

If not, ignore me and have a hype gif.

l4I3tkx.gif

Basically impossible? Considering people fight for OS's in this game I can totally imagine situations where someone melees somebody while trying to get the powerup.,,,

They should've just removed it or fixed the issue instead, not really cool to say "dont do this" instead of looking into the problem and fixing it before a big event

Im going to thoroughly enjoy this tournament but also just as excited for the sandbox changes that should be coming as a result of it being over.

4 shot pistol please.

Oddball and Assault please

• Upvote (+1) 2

Basically impossible? Considering people fight for OS's in this game I can totally imagine situations where someone melees somebody while trying to get the powerup.,,,

They should've just removed it or fixed the issue instead, not really cool to say "dont do this" instead of looking into the problem and fixing it before a big event

I was under the impression that it required people to do a double melee, the second of which occurring right as they pick it up?

I was under the impression that it required people to do a double melee, the second of which occurring right as they pick it up?

Wrong, people just double melee to increase their chances of timing it right. You can do one melee and get it
  • Upvote (+1) 1

this guy fucks

Bruh there is nothing in this world that is going to prevent me from seeing Daredevil this weekend. I have a feeling that by the end of it, heads are going to blow.

4 more hours boyz.

Have work for the first couple matches then Halo allllllllllllll weekend.

giphy.gif

Same, stream starts around 4pm my time and I finish at 8. Can't wait too get home :D

Wrong, people just double melee to increase their chances of timing it right. You can do one melee and get it

Welp.

just realized there's gonna be 10 hours of Halo on 2 different streams today  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hype for me is at unreal levels. Finished uni for the day already so now I'm home just smashing out Team Arena and waiting for the next biggest holiday invented since Steak and BJ day.

Surely there has to be a gentleman's agreement over the powerup glitch at least. If not there has to be a map forfeit for those who use it, cant be having the game glitching out  in the biggest Halo tournament ever

Group A: allegiance #1, liquid #2

Group B: EG #1, RNG #2

Group C: Elevate #1, Denial #2

Group D: CLG #1, Epsilon #2

random bracket

clg 

Denial

allegiance

RNG

EG

Epsilon

Elevate

Liquid

clg vs allegiance semi finals. eg vs liquid semifinals. allegiance vs liquid finals. allegiance wins!! allegiance wins!!! no jk clg wins it all kbye

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Surely there has to be a gentleman's agreement over the powerup glitch at least. If not there has to be a map forfeit for those who use it, cant be having the game glitching out  in the biggest Halo tournament ever

I would hope these professional players agree to not glitch the game.

Surely there has to be a gentleman's agreement over the powerup glitch at least. If not there has to be a map forfeit for those who use it, cant be having the game glitching out in the biggest Halo tournament ever

The first CoD tournament for Black Ops 3, albeit an invitational, all the players came to a mutual agreement on certain things that shouldn't be used and guns that were restricted. If anything I assume the players will know about a few glitches and problems and just accept that these will be taboo. The players will all respect that, hopefully at least.