CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also for christ sake the fact that this Powerup argument is still going on (this is likely what the Player meeting/Snakebite ruckus is about) is just absurd.

The glitch has nothing to do with the Server Crashes, which are probably even less likely since HWC is on a local dedi. There is nothing to complain about IMO

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I've seen this posted in here before but can't ever seem to find it myself. How do you restart from the beginning a currently running stream on twitch?

I normally use app so maybe only available online idk. Will miss some early action tomorrow but definitely want to watch it once I get off. Thanks in advance.

I've seen this posted in here before but can't ever seem to find it myself. How do you restart from the beginning a currently running stream on twitch?
I normally use app so maybe only available online idk. Will miss some early action tomorrow but definitely want to watch it once I get off. Thanks in advance.

You might be able to find it in their rebroadcast archive.

"It is definitely one of the most casual friendly games and I really believe that it is going to help our scene."

So autos are actually helping the Halo grow, eh ?

I really hope if Tj wins it, he has a Halle Berry winning an Oscar moment... Cries uncontrollably and says he couldn't of done it without Monster Energy Drinks. While the rest of CLG look on bemused

Oh and really exited to have a TB account, so I can rep my favourite dank memes this weekend :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Forget the server crashing. There are some instances where the glitch is attempted and the OS glitches and it can no longer be picked up. What would be the ruling at that point? Its simple. 343i should ban the instant pickup. If there is a dispute, you can easily go into theater and see if it was used. The penalty for doing the glitch is a a map forfeit. That will discourage people from trying it. Problem solved.

• Upvote (+1) 6

9 hours. Unfortunately I'll have to miss The Group A and C matches :/

Rooting for all the NA teams

tumblr_inline_o0ldtqlrCh1sbaj14_500.gif

I was in charge of memes, but I guess my position here has been diminished somewhat since the introduction of these new "dank memes"

Boy band v2

478px-Cloud9IG.jpg

CckkX2DW4AAc2zT.jpg

Cdy9Zp7UYAAlg_w.jpg

Unless it's not a typo...

anigif_enhanced-14121-1391027178-4.gif

Read these at 4am and I'm fucking dying. Best posts of 2016

This weekend is about to go into meme overdrive.

I feel like Denial are a wildcard going into this event. They got 2nd at regionals but have performing piss poor and arguing a lot in online scrims since then. Hopefully Elumnite can do his magic and have them be a top team at worlds.

I really think Epsilon will make it into bracket play. Ill be rooting for them. Would be amazing to have a world championship bracket that didnt include only our American teams. It sucks that there are 3 good teams in bracket D that are good enough to be top 8.

Also for christ sake the fact that this Powerup argument is still going on (this is likely what the Player meeting/Snakebite ruckus is about) is just absurd.

The glitch has nothing to do with the Server Crashes, which are probably even less likely since HWC is on a local dedi. There is nothing to complain about IMO

I don't think it causes it but everything we have (on both sides) is nothing more than anecdotal/coincidence until it gets tested.

Something like going into a custom game by yourself and just picking up a powerup WITHOUT doing the instant trick and repeat that until/if it happens, then we won't really know. Because if it happens once when the trick wasn't done then it proves the trick isn't the culprit.

Pros have said the bugs/crashing have occurred "A lot less" since the agreement to not do the trick, "a lot less" isn't "not at all". But we don't know if anyone of them is breaking the agreement. Do i think they are? No i don't, they don't really have a reason to in online scrims that don't matter, and much less since crashing is annoying af, but could they have done it out of habit/accident? Yes.

Hey guys, I know this is extremely late, but about a month ago I made a group play predictions video for NA regionals so I figured that I make one for worlds too - short and simple: 

If you don't feel like watching, here's just a still image of which teams I have making it out: 

Qd2EOgL.png

Gonna be an insane weekend guys, I honestly can't wait :o Hope all is doing well

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm streaming day 2 and 3 of NA regionals if you guys wanna stop by and get hyped. Twitch.TV/zeezbruh

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm streaming day 2 and 3 of NA regionals if you guys wanna stop by and get hyped. Twitch.TV/zeezbruh

I'll have some of that.

Looking through the new pics, absolutely love the strong identity Renegades has as an org. What they do makes it so much easier for new fans to latch onto a new scene.

Hope everything clicks for them this weekend and they have the games of their lives.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dumb question but is it at 9:00est or pst?

Definitely not a dumb question, thanks for asking it. They really should put that sort of info on the main twitch page, especially when fans all around the world are going to be tuning in for this thing.

I've been out of the scene for ages but very much looking forward to watching some action this weekend. There are a lot of names and rosters I don't recognise, and I've barely watched any competitive H5 since launch. Getting pretty excited. Seems like a lot of people are justifiably rooting for CLG, but I'll always be behind my boys Roy and Lunch. I'd also be pretty happy if any of the Brit teams can make it out of the group stage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, I know this is extremely late, but about a month ago I made a group play predictions video for NA regionals so I figured that I make one for worlds too - short and simple: 

If you don't feel like watching, here's just a still image of which teams I have making it out: 

Qd2EOgL.png

Gonna be an insane weekend guys, I honestly can't wait :o Hope all is doing well

Unless Elumnite has some secret magical ability to make Denial super good, I could see Elevate coming out as the #1 in Group C and Immunity making it instead of them. I could also see Allegiance vs Liquid going either way. Will definitely be one of the best matches in pool play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well its nice to see that Denial has gone from placing 2nd mere weeks ago to potentially losing to Immunity and not making top 8 at worlds. Lol.

Really though I think they deserve a little respect for the previous event even if their online performances have been abysmal. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Qd2EOgL.png

That Diagonal First place Prediction. Illuminati confirmed  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 2